Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Rips The Critics: Who Has Golovkin Beaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If lil g didn't feel entitled we would have a fight already.

Comment

• i believe golovkin KO's canola in under 4 (four) rounds no contest at the full 160 or any other weight

Comment

• Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        i believe golovkin KO's canola in under 4 (four) rounds no contest at the full 160 or any other weight

I think that Canelo beats Golovkin at 155, in fact I'm sure of it.

And I believe that Team Golovkin are well-aware of that possibility.

That is why we got this Mexican stand-off over the weight.

If Team Bull**** could beat Canelo at 155, they would simply do it.

That whole " anyone from 154-168 " schtick, is absolute rubbish.

Loeffler is a fcukwit, but Sanchez should have known better, that ass-clown needs to shut his ignorant mouth..... no way is a fighter the same after dropping an entire division..... we all saw how that worked out for Hoya/Dawson/Tarver/Mundine/etc, etc.

Why don't we just call it like it is..... neither side wants to give up a weight advantage during camp..... it's about preparation, not fight-night weight.

Canelo is being a bit lame here, he should obviously dump the WBC strap if he is not prepared to defend it at 160..... but he should be smart about it, he should call Team Bull**** out on their lies..... Canelo should agree to drop the belt, IF Golovkin contractually agree's to fight him IMMEDIATELY, at 155.

Let's find out just how badly they want that belt.

Canelo is lame, but Team Bull**** are way worse.

I believe that they would flatly refuse. They know that the most likely outcome would see Gennady returning to 160 as the WBC champ, having just been beaten by Canelo at 155.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
          Canelo's trainer has a very good point, who has he beat haha
          No one. Thats why he should fight him. Easy money easy work right?

Comment

• Canelo is a fucccckingggg JOKe. It actually doesn't matter, Canelo has been making his living off primed out welterweights

GGG fights middelweights, and only middleweights.

Comment

• Little G would retire Canelo, canelo is waiting GGG out

Comment

• GGG resume is unimpressive. A big part of that is because alot of fighters have stayed away from him. He can only fight those are willing to fight him. At the same time he has avoided Lara, Froch and Ward.

Canelo has shown a willingness to fight all comers but he is very reluctant to fight GGG.

So it boils down to the pot calling the kettle black.

Canelo blames his lost of catch weight yet he wants to fight GGG at a catchweight. GGG is upset Canelo wants a catchweight but yet he wants Ward at a Catchweight.

At the end of the day money talks and Canelo's the proven moneymaker and he's younger. GGG has no place to go. Canelo has a million options.

The way I see it GGG should call Canelo's bluff fight and make the fight at 157lbs
                Last edited by BoxingTrav; 04-18-2016, 06:51 PM. Reason: Edit

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Duckers of Boxing
                  1. Golovkin (Andre Ward
                  2. Canelo Alvarez (Golovkin)
                  3. Adonis Stevenson (Kovalev)
                  4. Billy Joe Saunders (Golovkin)
                  5. Peter Quillin (Golovkin)

MUCH better. Sorry had to fix it HYPOCRITE
                  Im sorry but.. Ward cant be ducked when he's not active and when he was running his mouth on GGG, he was not active. Not to mention he was considering fighting at 170-175, GGG fights at 160... stick to sucking Ward's dick you bum, you dont know enough about boxing to speak on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                    GGG resume is unimpressive. A big part of that is because alot of fighters have stayed away from him. He can only fight those are willing to fight him. At the same time he has avoided Lara, Froch and Ward.

Canelo has shown a willingness to fight all comers but he is very reluctant to fight GGG.

Canelo blames his lost of catch weight yet he wants to fight GGG at a catchweight. GGG is upset Canelo wants a catchweight but yet he wants Ward at a Catchweight.

At the end of the day money talks and Canelo's the proven moneymaker and he's younger. GGG has no place to go. Canelo has a million options.

The way I see it GGG should call Canelo's bluff fight and make the fight at 157lbs
                    Ward was never the champ in GGG's division. It's completely unrelated because the fight was never being negotiated. Golovkin's team made the claim for 164 and Ward wasn't responding to the claims until the Lemiuex fight was made for October. Ward waited for the opportunity to look good and put himself in the media.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                      GGG resume is unimpressive. A big part of that is because alot of fighters have stayed away from him. He can only fight those are willing to fight him. At the same time he has avoided Lara, Froch and Ward.

First off, there's no 157 bluff, and looks like they dropped their 155 bluff too: some day, down the line. But really it's not the same cause Canelo is the MW champ, and stands to get stripped of his belt for ducking.

You must be new to boxing, here's what Froch was saying about GGG back then: " We'll swerve him if we can, punches like a mule, dangerous fight "

Comment

Working...
                      X