Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Tarver tests positive for banned sustance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
    I actually watched both of those fights and his performances in both fights weren't what I'd consider suspect. If you want to celebrate this mans issues that's on you.
    You're able to physically see steroids/HGH/diuretics in guys punches??

Man, God has given you a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Should had thought about that before cheating shouldnt he? It's all fun and games till you get caught.

Funny thing is, Tarver was jacked up on roids but you dont seem to show any sympathy for the guy who was in the ring fighting for HIS DAUGHER'S LIFE and could had lost his too.
      Steve Cunninghams daughters heart transplant happened long before the fight with Tarver, I recall hearing about this in the Amir Mansour fight.

Did you actually see their fight?
      Last edited by KeyboardWarrior; 02-11-2016, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        You're able to physically see steroids/HGH/diuretics in guys punches??

Man, God has given you a gift.
        You shouldn't comment on fights you have not seen.

Comment

Steve Cunninghams daughters heart transplant happened long before the fight with Tarver, I recall hearing about this in the Amir Mansour fight.

Did you actually see their fight?
          I watched the fight. I watched both fights. What's your point? The fact that you're showing sympathy for a piece of **** instead of the other guys in the ring with him shows what type of person you are and what you're all about.

Im starting to think that you're that piece of **** Tarver yourself.

Comment

I watched the fight. I watched both fights. What's your point? The fact that you're showing sympathy for a piece of **** instead of the other guys in the ring with him shows what type of person you are and what you're all about.

Im starting to think that you're that piece of **** Tarver yourself.
            LMAO if you've seen these performances like I did there was nothing special about them, he didn't show up in the best shape of his life in either fight and didn't ko anyone nor did he beat someone till they started looking like E.T. FOH with the internet confrontation bull****, if you find Antonio Tarver online what exactly are you going to do challenge him to a fight?

Comment

LMAO if you've seen these performances like I did there was nothing special about them, he didn't show up in the best shape of his life in either fight and didn't ko anyone nor did he beat someone till they started looking like E.T. FOH with the internet confrontation bull****, if you find Antonio Tarver online what exactly are you going to do challenge him to a fight?
              Internet confrontation??? Challenge to a fight??? You alright, mate? The **** are you on about???

Comment

Internet confrontation??? Challenge to a fight??? You alright, mate? The **** are you on about???
                You really think a high profile fighter is going to be posting on a boxing message board?

Comment

https://youtu.be/a5_jSJgIkMU

Antonio Tarver tests positive for a banned substance for his fight with Steve USS Cunningham

According to Antonio Initial testing done by Labcorp turned up negative but apparently the promoter Lou Dibella had another company test and it came back positive. He didn't even say what substance.
                  Another cheat'n brother

Comment

Working...
                  X