No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux To Donaire: Olympic Tests, No Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux To Donaire: Olympic Tests, No Problem

Guillermo Rigondeaux’s manager Gary Hyde informed BoxingScene.com Thursday afternoon that his fighter would have “no problem” complying with Nonito Donaire’s request for random drug testing in the event the pair ever met in a junior featherweight unification title tilt.

In addition, when asked about circulating rumors that Rigondeaux was working with strength coach Angel “Memo” Hernandez, Hyde would not mention the controversial guru by name, but reiterated that only he, trainer Jorge Rubio, and strength coach D.J. Montanocordoba make up the 32-year-old southpaw’s team. [Click Here To Read More]

Let's get it on. No excuses. But i get a bad feeling that Arum will get in the way and prevent the fight from happening.

Comment

Bravo...brah-vo.

Comment

Donaire will merk this guy:WORD:

Comment

War donaire.

Comment

heredia knew donaire would ask for osdt so he opted out

Comment

Make the fight then, if I hear any excuses from here on out from either camp I'm rooting against that camp/fighter

Comment

Donaire, Donaire where are u?
                Rigo is calling
                Last edited by chubano; 01-03-2013, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Hope this isnt Deja vu, but am not expecting 10 list of excuses on why Rigo couldnt do random testing.

Comment

Nice, 2 honest athletes with nothin to hide. Need more of em

Comment

Working...
                    X