Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, what do you think Mannys next move will be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start rooting for the Miami Heat this time.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      He will likely rematch Bradley, but dont be suprised if Bradley does much better in the second fight.

When you win so convincingly, yet dont get the decision it disheartens you and you can lose a yard of pace in the second fight. Bradley on the other hand would be buoyed by the fact he clearly lost, yet won. It gives you a second wind and an extra yard of pace.

Floyd vs Castillo was the perfect example, there was no way Castillo was going to beat Floyd in the rematch. Floyd knows he was very fortunate to get a second go at Castillo to avenge his loss.
      I disagree, I think because styles make fights, Bradley will always have trouble with Pac.

JMM gave Pac problems from round 2 of the first fight on...

He will always give Pac problems and Bradley will always have trouble Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Poll to follow....
        he should leave b|tchRank and fight money may then retire together and
        form a new boxing promotion company call "60/40 biatch promotions".
        b|tchRum will be pissed!

Comment

I voted with my heart that he leaves TT and fights May JR

Comment

it's so sad that manny's final years are going to be wasted on rematches

Comment

Originally posted by TheNorth View Post
              it's so sad that manny's final years are going to be wasted on rematches
              yah i'm not too interested in seeing manny fight bradley...pac won that fight in my eyes and in the eyes of the majority of people who saw the fight and including all of press row. so no point to a rematch...

Comment

Anyone know how many fights Pac has left with Top Rank? I don't think this was the last one if I'm not mistaken. At the same time, Konz plays a pretty big part in pacquiao's team and he's Arum b*tch as it stands, so that won't be an easy task.

Comment

Best thing he can do is LEAVE TOP RANK. He would be stupid to stay with them.

Comment

Best thing he can do is LEAVE TOP RANK. He would be stupid to stay with them.

Comment

Leave Top Rank!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X