Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch scared to get handily beaten by Ward again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
    No one knew have good Bute was, not froch,not W ard or enyone else only thing we knew was that he was undefeated and looks fast and powerfull.
    Froch took the fight and knocked him out.

That not the ways of a boxer that had his soul taken.

Not wanting to fight a fighter again because you just lost a UD to him dos not mean your soul was taken and you are scared.

Froch lost and simply said that what is not the type of fighter he likes to fight.
    TBH everyone said Bute was untested and a select few said Bute had no chin and already lost to Andrarde. The rematch does not mean that Bute still had a chin, he won but the first fight still existed.

Froch's soul got taken because he is scared to fight Ward, the best. There are fighters who lose and will drop the level of their opponents. I mean Kessler is a good rematch, but I would have expected Froch to be hungry to beat Ward who dominated him.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
      TBH everyone said Bute was untested and a select few said Bute had no chin and already lost to Andrarde. The rematch does not mean that Bute still had a chin, he won but the first fight still existed.

Froch's soul got taken because he is scared to fight Ward, the best. There are fighters who lose and will drop the level of their opponents. I mean Kessler is a good rematch, but I would have expected Froch to be hungry to beat Ward who dominated him.
      You dont make sense and you have a seriously disturbing type of crush on Ward and honestly, you sound a like a complete wacko.

Have fun with you nonsensical **** crap

Comment

Froch's style is to bully people, but he can't bully Ward.

Comment

Froch is admitting that Ward is better than him, and will beat him again, but he's not ducking, hes already fought him.

Kessler is the fight that still hurts.

Comment

I thought Froch said there was some things he'd have to change in his game in order to beat Ward.

I seriously doubt Froch is scared to face anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              I thought Froch said there was some things he'd have to change in his game in order to beat Ward.

I seriously doubt Froch is scared to face anyone.
              Yeah this thread is complete nonsense considering Froch has gone on record after the Bute fight saying he would like to fight Ward again.

To even suggest Froch is sacred is ridiculous and idiotic.

Comment

Lastnight on Ringside Hearn said that Ward's people have asked matchroom for an offer to come over to England for a rematch with Froch but Hearn said at the minute they're after Kessler and a Ward rematch could be down the line.

Take that however you want. For the record Ward beats Froch even on Pluto.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                  You dont make sense and you have a seriously disturbing type of crush on Ward and honestly, you sound a like a complete wacko.

Have fun with you nonsensical **** crap
                  I don't even like Ward who is pretty boring but he is good.

It just scary how Hearn, his promoter and Froch are sidelining Ward. Ward wants anyone, anytime.

Comment

I voted no hes not"ducking" but id vote yes that he is fearful of the man whom easily handled him... But w this new found hype of the bute fight. I think he feels like hes more prepared. Which i "dont" think he is.. Bute is a faaar cry from ward! I think he needs to be more concerned w the rematch in canada w bute. I got a feeling bute getn his belts back.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      Yeah this thread is complete nonsense considering Froch has gone on record after the Bute fight saying he would like to fight Ward again.

To even suggest Froch is sacred is ridiculous and idiotic.
                      you don't have to be scared to know you cant win

Comment

Working...
                      X