Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Streaming Sites Are They Legal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Streaming Sites Are They Legal?

Hello,

There are certain sites that im sure some people here frequent that do free streaming and one or two that charge a few dollars a month for all the fights and the streams are high quality, now its my understanding that the ones that you pay for are not illegal but the free ones must be surely?

Is it because there is a subscription for like a year or two with the $3 a month sites? If so can someone tell me where I can find one by PM. I dont mind paying if the stream is HQ.

I paid £15 for the Khan V McCLoskey which was a stream from the broadcaster so im guessing that was also legit. whats the story here?

The stream sites people talk about on NSB are llegal. We dont post em here because HBO finds em and takes em down. Broadcasters rarely have a pay-stream for worldwide viewers, so sometimes we're forced to illegally stream. But usually it's just because we're broke/don't care/dont think the fight is PPV worthy. I have HBO but illegally stream their stuff all the time because I'm never home.

Anyway, keep posting and prove you're not some fool from HBO tryna kill streams, and you shouldn't have problems finding one come fight night. Just ask around in the "round by round" discussion the particular fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
      Hello,

There are certain sites that im sure some people here frequent that do free streaming and one or two that charge a few dollars a month for all the fights and the streams are high quality, now its my understanding that the ones that you pay for are not illegal but the free ones must be surely?

Is it because there is a subscription for like a year or two with the $3 a month sites? If so can someone tell me where I can find one by PM. I dont mind paying if the stream is HQ.

I paid £15 for the Khan V McCLoskey which was a stream from the broadcaster so im guessing that was also legit. whats the story here?
      No they are not legal.

Comment

I'm unsure as to why your giva ****.

Comment

Working...
        X