Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Eager To Face Usyk, Says Fury is a 'Bit of a Waffler'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davef View Post
    a waffler = someone who talks a load of hot air someone who speaks too much mostly with no point
    dillian whyte comes to mind bruv

Comment

I was hoping the loss to Ruiz would re-ignite the fire in AJ, remind him of legacy and push him to make the bigger fights. Hopefully it isn't all talk and wishful thinking.

Comment

A lot of fanboys wafflers around here. Stinks

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
          Maybe in your head it does. Its a common term for somebody who talks a lot about nothing much. A bit like you at times.
          This has got to be azz juice himself! Stop pump faking u whack azz bar fighter! And Give up them belts u didn't earn! Charles martin IBF dont count.. Parkers WBO didn't count.. Klitchko wba and IBO belt give away doesn't count! U a true bum!

Comment

Waffle means talk a lot, your comment makes no sense.
            Yeah, he’s talks a lot of stuff he hasn’t done. My comment makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
              This has got to be azz juice himself! Stop pump faking u whack azz bar fighter! And Give up them belts u didn't earn! Charles martin IBF dont count.. Parkers WBO didn't count.. Klitchko wba and IBO belt give away doesn't count! U a true bum!
              My god you don't half waffle. You are the definition of a waffler. You post a wall of words that barely create a sentence and mean absolutely nothing at all.

I don't know why you post as you have nothing sensible to say ever, just the clueless rantings of a baboon with a dictionary randomly choosing words from it.

I'll say it so you understand it;

You not am much know, you iz finding difcult in wordage. Maybe no go skule was bad idea, maysbe yew needs to not takey methmeth.

Comment

My god you don't half waffle. You are the definition of a waffler. You post a wall of words that barely create a sentence and mean absolutely nothing at all.

I don't know why you post as you have nothing sensible to say ever, just the clueless rantings of a baboon with a dictionary randomly choosing words from it.

I'll say it so you understand it;

You not am much know, you iz finding difcult in wordage. Maybe no go skule was bad idea, maysbe yew needs to not takey methmeth.
                Ok fuk face! Lmao!!! You're one of the stupidest morons on the site! Just another dumb cunnt salad! on Azz juice AJ's nutsack! Its wierd that I would need a dictionary to randomly choose words.. Ok.. Here's a few choice words, lame bytch! ******ed Hoe!! you flaming Imbecile!! you glowing Turd!! u dedicated Kock gobbler!! Lmao!!

Comment

I d like usyk v wilder

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    Ok fuk face! Lmao!!! You're one of the stupidest morons on the site! Just another dumb cunnt salad! on Azz juice AJ's nutsack! Its wierd that I would need a dictionary to randomly choose words.. Ok.. Here's a few choice words, lame bytch! ******ed Hoe!! you flaming Imbecile!! you glowing Turd!! u dedicated Kock gobbler!! Lmao!!
                    Yet more waffle.

Comment

Of course AJ wants to fight the cruiserweight who performed poorly in his last fight. Forget the 6'9'' Fury, they could only sell out wembley in a british rivalry fight but it seems a lot safer to go with the cruiserweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X