No announcement yet.

Another night ruined by Jack Reiss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another night ruined by Jack Reiss

Everytime this guy refs its like the Jack Reiss show. The mark of a good ref is that he goes unnoticed and this guys like front and center every fight with some ridiculous officiating call.

I mean honestly, is this guy not the most controlling ref youve ever seen?

Several years ago there was a ref in Texas. Can't remember the name now but his father was the head of the state's boxing commission. This ref was consistently bad.

Comment

Yeah, a different ref would have made a professional boxing match between KSI and Logan Paul a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
        Several years ago there was a ref in Texas. Can't remember the name now but his father was the head of the state's boxing commission. This ref was consistently bad.

Laurence Cole??

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Yeah, a different ref would have made a professional boxing match between KSI and Logan Paul a great fight.
          Lol that may have been an impossible task. This is more about Reiss consistently being an overly-controlling referee

Comment

Yep, I agree, something needs done about Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Nobody could have done that but he could have not made it another controversial saturday night in boxing as been all too common lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G View Post
                Lol that may have been an impossible task. This is more about Reiss consistently being an overly-controlling referee
                What I thought was odd was when Paul complained about the rabbit punches, he yelled "I know, Relax!" then allowed the rabbit punching to continue

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Nobody could have done that but he could have not made it another controversial saturday night in boxing as been all too common lately.
                  Let the Hipsters who are new to boxing get used to the sport right from the get go.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Laurence Cole??
                    You on it!! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X