Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank Davis Thinks MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS IS A JOKE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    His complaint is Floyd disrespected him by announcing Gervonta's biggest fight to the world without even telling him first. That's why Davis doesn't even mention Floyd anymore.

How do you think Floyd would deal with that if Arum did that to him?
    Thats how it works at the championship level though. Davis doesn't get to pick really. Davis is a world champ now which is uncharted territory for him but not for Floyd. He's not a prospect anymore.

Maybe Floyd is blowing smoke for the public or whatever to hype his product. Davis should just sit back and let the promoters handle the promotion.

Comment

So he's crying that he got a soft touch as a title shot that he didn't have to work his way up for?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        The full interview is from barbershop convos the dark skin bald black dude who sounds just like ben thomason of fight hype.

His complaint in the full interview is Floyd is a hypocrite, he said floyd was telling him one thing and then doing another, like floyd told him dont live flashy with the ferrari and save money, yet he said floyd is over there when he was young living flashy, tank said also that he didnt like floyd forcing him to face lomachenko, he said floyd didnt have to fight the top guys and got to choose who he fought or something like that.
        If that's true it just shows how dumb the kid is. Yeah Floyd was living that lifestyle young but look where it got him. He had to come back to the sport after retirement due to that lifestyle. If that's what he said then he truly is dumb. As if you don't learn anything or get wiser when you get older. Floyd is trying to help this dummy out

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          If that's true it just shows how dumb the kid is. Yeah Floyd was living that lifestyle young but look where it got him. He had to come back to the sport after retirement due to that lifestyle. If that's what he said then he truly is dumb. As if you don't learn anything or get wiser when you get older. Floyd is trying to help this dummy out
          most dont learn like that though, they have to learn the hardway. Sometimes its the only way to learn.

Comment

This **** going to get ugly .. I didn't even watch the video but for a fighter/ promoter claiming to be TBE in the ring and now greatest promoter is getting alot if hate from his current and Jon current stable if fighters !! I see Hearn and Oscar controlling everything in the next 5-10 years maybe Dana white gets scraps with Lou " Forget About It " Debella !!

Comment

Who would want a promoter that can’t read?

Comment

Mayweather and Uncle Al got this guy an early IBF title, but Davis dropped it on the scales. Mayweather bought this idiot a furnished home in Vegas, but he moved back to Baltimore. They somehow managed to gift this goofy, speech-impeded moron Machado's belt, and he's still complaining? This slow butterball motherfucker isn't just biting the hand that's feeding him, he's ripping it off. How the fuck are you 23 years old, and already sound punch drunk? Fat midget must've lost his last brain cell in Baltimore.

Let's not forget that sus ass shit he was doing with Broner:
                Last edited by Slicc; 05-20-2018, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  Thats how it works at the championship level though. Davis doesn't get to pick really. Davis is a world champ now which is uncharted territory for him but not for Floyd. He's not a prospect anymore.

Maybe Floyd is blowing smoke for the public or whatever to hype his product. Davis should just sit back and let the promoters handle the promotion.
                  I get that, but at least tell the guy what the plan is first.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    they asked him to grade Mayweathyer PRomotion, ask him is it a A? now context is everything I know you might of went to those weird schools out in Detroit but a A is a good grade basically as best as it gets. Well when they asked this question to Tank Davis he laughed in a sarcastic way and said no comment as to suggest Mayweather is doing a horrible job. Now reason you trying to fault me for words and actions of Tank Davis is beyond me, please redirect that energy to the man himself.

His Twitter
                    https://twitter.com/Gervontaa

You can tweet him anytime you want.
                    At no point did he say it was a joke or he thinks it's a joke though

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      most dont learn like that though, they have to learn the hardway. Sometimes its the only way to learn.
                      Unfortunately it looks like it's going to be the only way this dude learns. I wasn't always the smartest dude but i listened a lot to those older and wiser as they went through it. Kid is gonna be kicking himself later in life

Comment

Working...
                      X