Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This offseason is going to be lit. Wouldn't be suprised if Cavs took it seven but it's hard to imagine celtics losing at home. Going to be a lot of pressure for Lebron to leave. Rockets still very much alive. Hope they find a way to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      You think so?
      I do. He is going to Philly. I don't think it'll work though.

Comment

• Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
        This offseason is going to be lit. Wouldn't be suprised if Cavs took it seven but it's hard to imagine celtics losing at home. Going to be a lot of pressure for Lebron to leave. Rockets still very much alive. Hope they find a way to win.
        Dude, bron has known he was leaving the cavs since the beginning of this season, only question is where.

this is kind of his thing, force his team to get the players he wants, than when it's going downhill, leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I do. He is going to Philly. I don't think it'll work though.
          He's not going to philly, Simmons can't shoot the 3, and bron only wants dudes who can shoot the 3 around him.

And I don't think bron cares to play with dudes that young tbh.

I think he goes to Houston.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            He's not going to philly, Simmons can't shoot the 3, and bron only wants dudes who can shoot the 3 around him.

And I don't think bron cares to play with dudes that young tbh.

I think he goes to Houston.
            Honestly, it is hard to play with Bron. Idk how him, CP and Harden will work.

You can't even coach the dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Dude, bron has known he was leaving the cavs since the beginning of this season, only question is where.

this is kind of his thing, force his team to get the players he wants, than when it's going downhill, leave.
              If they make the finals maybe there's a chance but he knows it all about winning and beating GS. Unless the Cavs pull out a miracle I think he's gone as well

Comment

• I think LeBron goes to Philadelphia, which is his best option. Then he gets to take on Kyrie and the Celtics in the ECF the next couple of years.

Comment

Honestly, it is hard to play with Bron. Idk how him, CP and Harden will work.

You can't even coach the dude.
                  You don't need to coach the dude, he's the best player in the nba, have you watched him during this years playoffs? Dude is straight carrying that team of bums on his back.

Cp3 is free agent after this year anyway.

It's either Hou or L.A. IMO. Lakers have cap space, they have assets to trade wit young players and draft picks. They are primed to get bron and whoever he wants to play with.

Notice how lavar ball has stfu? He know what's up, he's worried his son will get traded to some team where he will never be spoken about again. He knows if bron tells them dump ball, they will.

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                  If they make the finals maybe there's a chance but he knows it all about winning and beating GS. Unless the Cavs pull out a miracle I think he's gone as well
                  Bron leaves no matter what and has no chance against GS with this team. He will have a lot of options, and he can drag whoever he wants to whatever team he wants with him, bron has that kind of leverage over the nba.

Comment

• Nope. I don't want LeBron with the Lakers.

It is a classic Lakers move. Don't get me wrong but I don't want to see an emerging -team- get blown up for LeBron just to have PG13 become Kevin Love and disappear while LeBron plays every position in every playoff game.

LeBron can go play freelance-basketball somewhere else.

Comment

You don't want Bron to lose again. Don't lie.
                      Only LeChoke ballwashers and Cavaliers homers want to see them again in the Finals lol....

anyway, Leggo Dubs!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X