Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: I'd Fight Adonis Stevenson at 195 - I'd Put Him To Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    I actually think this is a fight Belew can win. He has improved quite a bit since the first fight, and it would be some power Stevenson has not yet seen before. Can he take Belew's punches for the full fight? Can Belew now take his since he's bigger, likely has more punch resistance? I'd definitely watch the fight if it happens within the next year.
    First, he needs to beat Jack on Saturday.

Comment

That’s a lot of trash talking from a person who got laid out

Comment

I give him a fighting chance, cos of the size

Comment

Here comes Bellew's verbal diarrhoea. You beat an old, shot, shadow of Haye and all of a sudden you think you can knock everyone out again.

Hopefully he gets put in with someone decent in his next fight to shut him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
            Here comes Bellew's verbal diarrhoea. You beat an old, shot, shadow of Haye and all of a sudden you think you can knock everyone out again.

Hopefully he gets put in with someone decent in his next fight to shut him up.
            I'll be very surprised if Bellew fights Adonis Stevenson - Hearn and Bellew are very calculated individuals now they beat David Haye twice who was shot to ****. Be dead funny if the fight happens and Tony Bellew gets KTFO & he doesn't get home to his wife and kids cause he's in A&E.

Comment

Well, fighting him 20 pounds above his active weight class when he is nearing 80 years old will be quite the win on Bellew's resume.

Comment

Working...
              X