Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men Situations #3, Your Son had Sex with your daughter's fiancee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Men Situations #3, Your Son had Sex with your daughter's fiancee

I am BACK with a new one!!

You're at the bar with your son the night before your daughter's wedding. Your son tells you he had sex with your daughter's fiancee last night at the bachelors party. He also tells you he wants to be with him and wants to stop the wedding. You just spent $20,000 on this wedding.

What would you do after hearing this news and after all of the money you spent on the wedding. What about your son?

Of course your daughter doesn't know her future husband is bi or gay.

Order stronger drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Order stronger drinks.
      Lmaooo. Man i would lose it. First thing that would come to my mind would be how in the hell do i get my money back. And how did my daughter Merry a fairy lol.

Comment

Obviously call off the wedding you would have to be a real POS to let your daughter go through that just so you don't waste the money

Comment

I would has punched my son in the face , tried to cancel all my pending payments then go check that future son in saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Obviously call off the wedding you would have to be a real POS to let your daughter go through that just so you don't waste the money
            Lmaooo. I would be so mad!! But I wouldn't want to waste money either. I would beat up and bribe the son in law and also beat up on my son.

I don't think i could tell my daughter though.

Comment

So, I couldn't sleep last night, and amidst my channel surfing, saw an episode of Alfred Hitchcōck that was quite applicable.

There was a father and daughter. While the dude wasn't gay, the daughter was betrothed to marry a swindler. The father paid him off, made him leave, and told the daughter some story. Eventually, the swindler came back. The daughter found out about everything and ended up shooting the father so she could have the swindler.

Moral of the story: it's better to let your daughter have a swindler (or in this case a Twinkie) then catch slugs in the chest

Comment

It's 2019. Just switch out the daughter for the son on the wedding day. It would be one of those great surprise twists that would make everyone YouTube famous...especially if you started it with a flash mob.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  So, I couldn't sleep last night, and amidst my channel surfing, saw an episode of Alfred Hitchcōck that was quite applicable.

There was a father and daughter. While the dude wasn't gay, the daughter was betrothed to marry a swindler. The father paid him off, made him leave, and told the daughter some story. Eventually, the swindler came back. The daughter found out about everything and ended up shooting the father so she could have the swindler.

Moral of the story: it's better to let your daughter have a swindler (or in this case a Twinkie) then catch slugs in the chest
                  Damn shame!!!! Wow

That’s a sad story lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    It's 2019. Just switch out the daughter for the son on the wedding day. It would be one of those great surprise twists that would make everyone YouTube famous...especially if you started it with a flash mob.
                    Interesting comment. If this was your friends and family would they stay or leave once the switch happened ? What about your daughter ?

Comment

Working...
                    X