Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is it really Puerto Rico and not mexico thats suffering a talent shortage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Yea yea yea we know you dont like PR
    Why is it that every time you post against the Mexicans?? It does not matter the topic, you are always here when it comes to Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Nani Loc View Post
      Yeah, He lost to teh best Mexican he ever faced.
      He is only the best mexican because cause he beat Gomez, but you compare these records before they fought Gomez and you would know who was the bigger threat.

52(51ko)-0-0 +8 title defenses

or

40(31ko)-1-1 +5 title defenses

Sanchez's record seems like a journeyman's compared to Zarate's.

Comment

Who are some good up and coming PR boxers to look out for?

I don't wanna say PR's suffering a talent shortage, but when I think of boxers that are worth looking out for, I can't think of many Rican fighteres

Comment

I doubt your reason for making this thread is just to discuss the situation of Pr Boxing. Its obvious u wanna take a shot at us and give yourself props at the same time. Even a non Puerto Rican can see that.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            Yea yea yea im still stating the obvious no matter how I feel about Puerto Ricans.
            almost every puerto rican fighter is talented where as only about 5% of mexicans are talented while the other 95% is getting beat up everyday.honestly mexicans seem to dominate the sport of boxing as far as majority race yet the only great fighters of this era is marquez,bareera and erik

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              almost every puerto rican fighter is talented where as only about 5% of mexicans are talented while the other 95% is getting beat up everyday.honestly mexicans seem to dominate the sport of boxing as far as majority race yet the only great fighters of this era is marquez,bareera and erik
              The flood the sport with hundreds of Mexicans and brag when one beats a PR using plaster wraps.

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
                The flood the sport with hundreds of Mexicans and brag when one beats a PR using plaster wraps.

Pathetic.

LOL, I bet you would let Margarito phuck you in the ass. YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH HIM.

Everything to you is: MARGARITO. You are too easy. Way too easy. It's true what they say: HIT 'EM WHERE IT HURTS. All I have to say is Antonio Margarito and it's GAME OVER.

MARGARITO, MARGARITO, MARGARITO! LOL

Comment

I know Mexican fight fans dont like to admit it...but considering PR population....they will probably always go through spells were there isnt a top/elite talent coming through...there is probably a vast difference between the number of pro PR boxers and pro mexican boxers.....

Comment

Originally posted by -The Game- View Post
                    I know Mexican fight fans dont like to admit it...but considering PR population....they will probably always go through spells were there isnt a top/elite talent coming through...there is probably a vast difference between the number of pro PR boxers and pro mexican boxers.....
                    Puerto Ricos population is in excess of 300 million as it is part of the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      Puerto Ricos population is in excess of 300 million as it is part of the United States.
                      Can you just hear the bitter rejected child in Pistol Whip me! I reckon this has a lot do with the mexican bitterness. "Why PR... Were we too short?" Why Puerto Rico...Were we too ugly?" "Why did El Gringo select Puerto Ricans to bring into the US fold?"

Guess what genius: The US is ALSO a part of the US and Mexico ain't got SHYT on the US. So your argument of Mexico is better because PR is "part of the US" is pointless and the type of reasoning that only a piss & Seagrams drinking Mexican fool can think up.

Comment

Working...
                      X