Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the hell did Manny Pacquiao get jacked again at 40 years old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever
    I am not insinuating anything here but it's been reported to me that there hasn't been any VADA or USADA testing for this fight. I don't understand why because it's a championship fight.

In addition, I must admit, that this is not a good look for Manny Pacquiao; Especially if he defeats Keith Thurman because after all he is 40 years old. The reason why I say this is because now it gives Manny haters and naysayers an excuse to discredit his victory.

The vultures and carcasses would all come out and say Manny won the fight primarily because there was no random drug testing protocol. Manny doesn't need drugs to defeat Keith Thurman.

Personally, I have him defeating Keith Thurman with or without random drug testing for this fight.
    what a turd. so you think pac is just sitting around waiting for a fight to come up that has no ped testing so he can juice up? so he's been off peds for how many years now and then for this fight he's gonna juice up again? you realized when he was with TR, it was HIM that requested random testing for his fights right? lol.

Comment

why do people act like 40 is a death sentence? go workout and you will have muscles easily

Comment

I am not insinuating anything here but it's been reported to me that there hasn't been any VADA or USADA testing for this fight. I don't understand why because it's a championship fight.

This is not a good look for Manny Pacquiao; Especially if he defeats Keith Thurman because after all he is 40 years old. The reason why I say that is because now it gives Manny haters and detractors an excuse to discredit his victory.

The vultures and carcasses would all come out and say Manny won the fight primarily because there was no random drug testing protocol. Manny doesn't need to juice up to defeat Keith Thurman.

Personally, I have him defeating Keith Thurman with or without random drug testing for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

This is not a good look for Manny Pacquiao; Especially if he defeats Keith Thurman because after all he is 40 years old. The reason why I say that is because now it gives Manny haters and detractors an excuse to discredit his victory.

The vultures and carcasses would all come out and say Manny won the fight primarily because there was no random drug testing protocol. Manny doesn't need to juice up to defeat Keith Thurman.

ask floyd and PBC, you know the guys running this fight.

the pac vs lucas fight also didnt have vada testing. your point? so you think manny is sitting around waiting for a fight to come up that has no ped testing so that he can juice up?

the horn vs pac fight also didnt have vada testing and manny loss that fight. your point????!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Is it muscle maturity? dude is thick and muscular with veins popping out what I notice is the muscle thickness especially in the shoulders he never had capped shoulders like that or thickness. I remember for a good few years he was looking frail it was during the Bradley fights he wasn't as jacked and looked old

This was taken yesterday wtf? Im thinking maybe Thurman saying Manny you can take all the peds you want I dont care, motivated Manny, and manny said ok I will.

Chinese are not know for being muscular Manny must be a freak genetically or taking some supplements to get that type of muscles and bone density, Most of the chinese I see look frail like Zou Shimings and dont have a square jaw or thick structure like Pacman.
            Manny definitely isn't Chinese. And going by his physical appearance, I'd say that, genetically, he's probably more Oceanic than Oriental.

By Oceanic I'm talking about people like the Samoans, Papuans, Polynesians, Maoris, Australian Aboriginals, etc.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                what a turd. so you think pac is just sitting around waiting for a fight to come up that has no ped testing so he can juice up? so he's been off peds for how many years now and then for this fight he's gonna juice up again? you realized when he was with TR, it was HIM that requested random testing for his fights right? lol.
                Yes I know all of that and I wasn't saying that at all. Moreover, I never once ever accused Manny of doping because there was never any evidence to suggest otherwise. He never once popped dirty for anything.

All I said, that it is not a good look to not have any random drug testing at all for this fight. It's because it gives extra fodder to Pac's haters and detractors who has had a long history of accusing Manny of PED use; To start making excuses again, in the event, that he does defeat Keith Thurman.

I like Pac, I think he is good role model, family man and a great ambassador for the sport. I am not the enemy here. I was only speaking facts. I predicted that he would beat Keith Thurman even before they signed to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  ask floyd and PBC, you know the guys running this fight.

the pac vs lucas fight also didnt have vada testing. your point? so you think manny is sitting around waiting for a fight to come up that has no ped testing so that he can juice up?

the horn vs pac fight also didnt have vada testing and manny loss that fight. your point????!!!!!!!
                  Man you are too sensitive. I like Manny Pacquiao. I am a fan of his. I am trying to be objective here. I never once said that Pac was a juicer.

Manny doesn't need no Goddamn juice to defeat Lucas Matthysse or Keith Thurman. I don't know where you ever got that stupid shit from? I picked Manny to defeat Thurman before the fight was even signed.

If you are looking for a pissing match with me over this topic then you are not going to get one because I'm done with it.

Comment

Is it customary for fighters enrolled in the VADA year round clean boxing program to drop out before big fights?

of course not! So what is this thread even about?? How about some evidence instead of rumor which has been mysteriously reported???

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Man you are too sensitive. I like Manny Pacquiao. I am a fan of his. I am trying to be objective here. I never once said that Pac was a juicer.

Manny doesn't need no Goddamn juice to defeat Lucas Matthysse or Keith Thurman. I don't know where you ever got that stupid shit from? I picked Manny to defeat Thurman before the fight was even signed.

If you are looking for a pissing match with me over this topic then you are not going to get one because I'm done with it.
                      yo my bad for coming at you wrong.. i just think the thought of manny juicing now is retarded lol when it was HIM who requested for random testing when he was with TR so why didnt he juice then?

but i see what you're saying. it's not a good look since he's been accused of doping before and it's a title fight. but at the same time, this fight is promoted by PBC and mayweather promotion so i dont think anyone is gonna say anything because it'll just make those 2 guys look shady as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X