No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Still no change in the official decision. Floyd still won. Floyd is still FOTD. Floyd is still ranked ahead of Manny in ant poll of ATG fighters. I'll check back again next year to see if this "investigation" has changed anything.
    Not really the point. All he got are watered down accomplishments. Floyd didn't even meet a decade.. But sure you can always get back after you heal your wounds you have to lick over and over again haha.. Yeah that's right one year will help you recover. You getting repeatedly fuvked in here is embarrassing to your kind. It's painful to see even from an observer's point of view. What more to you.

I'd say go back a year or never go back. You should really stay down. You've fuvked up too many times already doll. Let grown men talk. You just ain't gonna cut it even if you try hard enough. You just don't have it bud. It's okay, life goes on. Stay down if I were you.

Oh, and to recap, even accomplished trainers even thought it should have gone to Pacquiao again. Pac would have been Back to back FOTD. Fuvking awesome just the thought of it.

Just the thought Pac was in the running again. Debunks your rankings.. Pac is already in the conversation of top 10 Floyd is somewhere in the top 30 top 100. People can see through Floyd's padded, fixed, ducked, biased, roiding, xyclocain, wins throughout his career, that no amount of accolades can remove the stench that he was a rich coward he ducked his way to undefeated record that we all know it's not really true. Real fighters fight, Floyd ducked, hugged, and dodged his way to fa6sville. That stench will never go away.. Not a mark of a true champ. Not to mention the surmountable evidence he cheated.

I leave you with this video that shows how Pac was the worthy candidate to be the FOTD again, but the problem was he was not American, if he was, for sure it would have been back to back. That in itself is ridiculously awesome. So they had no choice but to give to an unworthy American who only fought 5 years in a decade with fights that aren't even worthy to be considered great wins to be called FOTD.

Amen.

Originally posted by New England View Post

do i suspect floyd of PED use particularly in that fight, given the circumstances? of course. FFS the guy got caught taking an illegal IV in exactly the manner used by lance armstrong and others to mask their PED use and pass drug tests. and again, he wasn't sick, wasn't dehydrated according to any thing they've been able to produce.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Not yet, but If I was the ref, floyd would have lost a few points for excessive holding. Not the sign of a true champ.

Yes, Zaroku. You are right. Floyd is not a true champ at all.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 01-28-2020, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
      I want what your smoking.
      lol That's all you got from all those hard copies of truth I posted in the front page. FYI, not one Floyd fan boy who attempted to dispute these videos was able to dispute the hard facts of those video, to this day. 813 pages, 680,000 views to this day. No Floyd fan can dispute who connected more per round in those rounds that Pac should have won. If you want to know what I'm smoking. I'm smoking the good stuff. The truth. Maybe with all those evidence I showed you. You can dispute those videos I provided. If you think it's all hot air, it wouldn't be hard for you to show Floyd deserved those rounds, but just to give you the facts after 813 pages not one Floyd fan can dispute the truth of the fakery that happened in Vegas.

What you haven't realize this epic thread has reached far and wide, the foul stench of a rig fight was exposed. If you think Pac had the least punchout put of his career, well this thread exposes Floyd with all the padded compubox he got from hometown Vegas, He still had the least punchout put of his career as well..

And by dissecting who truly connected and landed cleanly and frequently, these hard copies of truths in a form of a round by round video of every second of ever minute of a 3 minute shows who truly won the round, and if you did check out the facts in the videos, you'll realize, Floyd was getting the brunt of the exchanges.. Thus, he issued an apology for his performance.. He knew he didn't really win this fight.

Straight from the horses mouth.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.89dc0b6bea1b

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-25-2020, 03:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        let me tell you sumthing.. manny had to staple his arm on.. and fought vaingloriously with one arm... manny is a god in the philippinesss..... jmm ktfo of the manny because manny wanted to get knocked the fixxk out.. to secure a phight with the ployed may weather... my pinoy buddys...are not fools.. they say.. man.. manny got caught and smahed by jmm.. then floyed schooled him.. end of story...

da ployed held excessively.. and he won.. good for him..
        Spoon still hasn't justified why he thinks it's ok to suspect Marquez of PED use, but it's not ok to suspect Pacquiao.

Neither failed a commission test right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          lol That's all you got from all those hard copies of truth I posted in the front page. FYI, not one Floyd fan boy who attempted to dispute these videos was able to dispute the hard facts of those video, to this day. 813 pages, 680,000 views to this day. No Floyd fan can dispute who connected more per round in those rounds that Pac should have won. If you want to know what I'm smoking. I'm smoking the good stuff. The truth. Maybe with all those evidence I showed you. You can dispute those videos I provided. If you think it's all hot air, it wouldn't be hard for you to show Floyd deserved those rounds, but just to give you the facts after 813 pages not one Floyd fan can dispute the truth of the fakery that happened in Vegas.

What you haven't realize this epic thread has reached far and wide, the foul stench of a rig fight was exposed. If you think Pac had the least punchout put of his career, well this thread exposes Floyd with all the padded compubox he got from hometown Vegas, He still had the least punchout put of his career as well..

And by dissecting who truly connected and landed cleanly and frequently, these hard copies of truths in a form of a round by round video of every second of ever minute of a 3 minute shows who truly won the round, and if you did check out the facts in the videos, you'll realize, Floyd was getting the brunt of the exchanges.. Thus, he issued an apology for his performance.. He knew he didn't really win this fight.

LINK:

I didn’t watch any of your videos I watched the fight and bet pac man and when the last round ended i knew I lost my bet.Im just going on my first opinion after watching the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Spoon still hasn't justified why he thinks it's ok to suspect Marquez of PED use, but it's not ok to suspect Pacquiao.

he... da spoon is so pactareded he cant see things ... new fighters.. jmm looking down at a nearly lifeless mannyy. and his punk.. we do chicken right... pure **** jomosexualsss..

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              im a huge pac fan but its time to let it go... Pac lost. There was no schooling like some groupies try to make it look and maybe Pac landed more punch than compubox shows it but stop with with the Pac won the fight... he didnt. I had it 8-4.
              butler is over pac losing.. but spoon.. he stuck on stuppid..

let it go.. let it go... that song ice princess or whatever...

he.. spoon is a pure tard.... floyd ruined ruint his life... floyd is ****ing hoes.. justin bebbberr is getting poon and god.... spoon.. is lost in space floyd ployd ruined his life.. he know every sec of that fight with manny the manny... sad.. it is patheticlly sad..

Comment

• Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                I didn’t watch any of your videos I watched the fight and bet pac man and when the last round ended i knew I lost my bet.Im just going on my first opinion after watching the fight.
                You come in here disputing the facts I presented without even reading what’s written or viewing the video evidences in this thread. Biased much? Lol

You are like a corrupt jury. Who has already prejudged a case you haven’t even witnessed yet.

You are very much like most Floyd fans who come in here pitch forking this thread.. they are afraid to see the truth written on plain site found in the front page. 813 pages not one Floyd fan can dispute the truth in this Epic thread seen by over 680,000 boxing fans.

But I get why they falter, Like you, they are scared to see the truth.. but there were some brave Floyd fans who have tried to dispute this epic thread, and sadly they have fallen flat. And to some, they can't even open the video evidences presented, but I get it, fear of knowing the truth will really make you want to turn a blind eye of the facts presented.

Truth is not on Floyd’s side. Hard copies of truths, fight rewind, every second or every minute of 3 minute rounds dissected, will always show why Floyd didn’t really earn the W, But I guess, you rather live with what you want it to be in your head. It’s a free world bud, but Just remember, in a forum. You go in a thread you are expected to read and talk about the thread topic you came into, otherwise, you’ll look like a resentful, insecure fan boy who can’t take the heat buddy.

Here’s a food for thought. Quoted from Floyd himself knowing he didn't do enough. What even resonates more, he knows he didn't perform well, and has been on record he wants a rematch with Pacquiao but when pushed comes to shove.. He's still hiding in his bunker fear of a rematch becoming a reality. Only shows, who truly won the first fight.. The more days, months, years past will show who truly ducked the rematch, and show who truly is, was The real warrior among the 2.

LINK:

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-28-2020, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• PUSSIFIED

But you did say you want a REMATCH Floyd?

Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao announce December rematch | ESPN

Basically lied for money to get 2M from Arabs. Harping a rematch with Pacquiao that he can't deliver. FEAR??

Floyd has turned himself into a used car sales man. Conning the public for attention. Pathetic.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-28-2020, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

PUSSIFIED

But you did say you want a REMATCH Floyd?

Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao announce December rematch | ESPN

Basically lied for money to get 2M from Arabs. Harping a rematch with Pacquiao that he can't deliver. FEAR??

Floyd has turned himself into a used car sales man. Conning the public for attention. Pathetic.

in slow motion ployd still wants justins kok..

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

lol I actually did answer it. You just brushed it off.. I gave strong facts that support why I think Pac was and is clean compared to Marquez. In addition, over a 4 decades have past and to this day, Pac never failed a drug test, not once in his PRO CAREER whether it's USADA, VADA, WADA, NSAC or other forms of tests in his years of being a pro fighter, more than most pro boxers have ever been tested in their whole boxing career.

That said, this was my previous reply to you below that you conveniently brushed off, since you fuvked up again.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

And for what it's worth. If you are asking me if I have suspicions about Pac taking band substance. The answer will be NOPE, I don't have any doubt in my mind. Why? Simple. The reason Marquez is retired now. He took so much PEDs that his body is decomposing that he can not anymore perform at the highest level. Brittle bones, and weak muscles, Symptoms of using too much Steroids. It breaks down the body, thus, he is now retired and can no longer fight. On the other hand, Pac at age 40, is still in tip top shape evident to a clean athlete who takes care of his body the right way. A testament to his healthy living. IF Pac has been taking PEDs for years now, he won't last this long in this brutal sport, especially with his offensive style which relies on his physical prowess.

The fact @ 40 he can still dance and beat the crap at prime fighters in the highest levels of boxing, tells us how clean he is in keeping himself in shape the right way. So yeah, no suspicion at all about Pac, but can't say the same for Marquez.
                      Now, regarding your double standard.

The sad part is, you keep exposing yourself for your hypocrisy and double standard. You have problems with Pacquiao having to not agree with IV Floyd's fake terms in moving the goal post and Pac not agreeing with his ridiculous demands for Floyd Olympic style Fake testing and the fact that it's enough for you to prejudge Pac as a CHEAT, but your double standards exposes you for not even considering Marquez hiring a trainer (MEMO HEREDIA) who was a known PED cheat that gave Marion Jones 5 gold medals in the Olympics is not a red flag. Just destroys whatever argument you have yourself. Your selective reasoning shows your biased, I wouldn't have any problem with you if you said that in your point of view, that to you, both Pac and Marquez may have been cheating. But the thing is, you got exposed for having selective prejudicism to one. Shows you have an agenda that doesn't fit your narrative. You can't see Marquez as a cheat, but you can see Pac as one with baseless assumptions. Shows your motive.

And that is why you have failed for the last time.

Again I leave you with this.

Like I said, even if you watch this video below a thousand times you will never get it. You are too naive and innocent. Stay there. You'll be safe in your bubble.

Stay naive kid.

Bonus facts you'll never get courtesy of D4

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

The difference between jump 3 weight classes in a just over a year, making weight for a catchweight and training by throwing rock and nutrition by drinking your own urine.
                      Compared to being at welter for years, and training with an elite sports and conditioning expert and taking the best designer steroids.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 01-28-2020, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X