Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I Want To Establish Myself as Best of This Generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey Garcia deserves TONS of respect for this move!! If all fighters were like Mikey Garcia, boxing would easily be the biggest sport on the planet again!!

Instead we got play-it-safe fighters like Floyd, who are more like leaches to the sport then true fighters like Garcia!!

I like Spence, but for taking on this huge challenge, I hope Garcia wins!!

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
      Mikey Garcia deserves TONS of respect for this move!! If all fighters were like Mikey Garcia, boxing would easily be the biggest sport on the planet again!!

Instead we got play-it-safe fighters like Floyd, who are more like leaches to the sport then true fighters like Garcia!!

I like Spence, but for taking on this huge challenge, I hope Garcia wins!!
      play it safe fighters like floyd? the biggest fights in boxing have been from floyd. if all fighters were like floyd then boxing would be the number one sport. Thats why floyd leave and ppl cant stop talking about floyd. floyd can make more than the wbc heavyweight champion of the world in an exhibition bout. get floyd nuts off your tongue. big up mikey and spence for what they are doing and leave it at that.

Comment

At one point Mikey didn't care too much about boxing and now he is talking like one of the top guys. I am glad that he has that attitude. Before he was just going through the motions

Comment

Greatest or the most foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            Greatest or the most foolish.
            You cant be great without shooting for greatness.

If Mikey were to win this he is well on the way, off a win here he is only a few marquee fights off being on top of boxing so its definitely possible.

I love this fight and the intrigue it has, both guys are top shelf.

Comment

Mikey Garcia been smoking SNAC crack saying a Spence win puts him GOAT. I could’ve sworn he said that at the presser

Comment

Mikey will become P4P#1 if he wins Spence but only temporary. The moment he ducks Loma or Crawford he will loose it. He can't stay inbetween these to at 140 lbs for a year or longer, he will have to fight one of them in a year max.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                  I actually think he's pondering early retirement... thus this fight.
                  Been thinking the same. Didnt he want to be a cop or something? This fight really makes no sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungKing88 View Post
                    Not going to be that hard. Mikey already has the best hair in Boxing for this generation. 2000s was the Pac Mans blonde curtains with moustache circa 2001. Young King x
                    This is the second time you talk about Mikeys hair. Go show your barber and kick rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewp4p View Post
                      play it safe fighters like floyd? the biggest fights in boxing have been from floyd. if all fighters were like floyd then boxing would be the number one sport. Thats why floyd leave and ppl cant stop talking about floyd. floyd can make more than the wbc heavyweight champion of the world in an exhibition bout. get floyd nuts off your tongue. big up mikey and spence for what they are doing and leave it at that.
                      lol. if all fighters like floyd boxing is already long dead. no one want to watch a marathon in a boxing match.

Comment

Working...
                      X