What's The Meaning Of Life To You?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by todisday View Post
    Szef siablo14

Bruhs, why did Tyson Fury just duck Deontay Wilder and join Bob Arum? What in the blue hell?

I can't believe this.

Ya'll should send him a couple instagram messages, and remind him Wilder still has to KO him again.

Seriously, though, I'm actually quite disappointed. He was doing so well, losing weight and everything. Now, no one's going to fight Deontay Wilder till he ages. What BS.
    i heard the fight is still possible, so i will wait and see.

i don't care to Wilder-Breazale or Fury vs Pulev.

it's just Arum making a power move to be relevant in the HW division.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      i heard the fight is still possible, so i will wait and see.

i don't care to Wilder-Breazale or Fury vs Pulev.

it's just Arum making a power move to be relevant in the HW division.
      Whenever it's Arum and Haymon involved on a fight together, that's about as good as a death sentence for a fight. Even with the biggest fight in the sport's history, they took years to make it. A 5-fight contract isn't going to be ruined by getting B00mbzQuaad-ed in the first one out, which is a real risk here for Fury.

It's about as good as done, man. Showtime has exclusive rights for the rematch. ESPN has exclusive rights to Fury. Everyone would have to come together, and there's just not enough money going around to force them to like Mayweather-Pacquiao. There's money, but not that much money.

This is a duck. Fury knew this would happen, and he's going around talking about preserving his health. It's over for Wilder. The divisions going to wait his prime out. These fights won't happen until he starts slowing down in a year or two.

I'm disappointed because I wanted to see him reach his potential. I wanted to see Fury try to stop him. Boxing sucks, man. Arum's not relevant because of his own choices. Were he to make the fights people want to see, instead of milking his fighters for every penny, he'd have a more successful business. They're playing with everybody. This won't work out for him. Fury vs random dudes will be boring and won't sell. Maybe the first one might do better than usual because of the hype in the air, but once he stinks the place out, he'll be back into obscurity.
      Last edited by todisday; 02-19-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Whenever it's Arum and Haymon involved on a fight together, that's about as good as a death sentence for a fight. Even with the biggest fight in the sport's history, they took years to make it. A 5-fight contract isn't going to be ruined by getting B00mbzQuaad-ed in the first one out, which is a real risk here for Fury.

It's about as good as done, man. Showtime has exclusive rights for the rematch. ESPN has exclusive rights to Fury. Everyone would have to come together, and there's just not enough money going around to force them to like Mayweather-Pacquiao. There's money, but not that much money.

This is a duck. Fury knew this would happen, and he's going around talking about preserving his health. It's over for Wilder. The divisions going to wait his prime out. These fights won't happen until he starts slowing down in a year or two.

I'm disappointed because I wanted to see him reach his potential. I wanted to see Fury try to stop him. Boxing sucks, man. Arum's not relevant because of his own choices. Were he to make the fights people want to see, instead of milking his fighters for every penny, he'd have a more successful business. They're playing with everybody. This won't work out for him. Fury vs random dudes will be boring and won't sell. Maybe the first one might do better than usual because of the hype in the air, but once he stinks the place out, he'll be back into obscurity.
        Nah man. Let's keep faith. i don't think Fury is ducking. i believe he is cashing in on his value while his hype is hot.

Comment

Nah man. Let's keep faith. i don't think Fury is ducking. i believe he is cashing in on his value while his hype is hot.
          I hope so, man, but it's going to take a miracle with Arum involved

Comment

I hope so, man, but it's going to take a miracle with Arum involved
            No man. You were right. Fury is f**cking up. F**ck Fury!

Comment

No man. You were right. Fury is f**cking up. F**ck Fury!
              A part of me thought Fury was going so psycho with training partly because of that near death experience, but I was hoping he'd keep it together and do the rematch. He psyched himself out.

Also, I just read an ESPN article yesterday with Arum basically telling Deontay through the media that if he ever wants to fight Fury again he has to sign with ESPN. That dude just ruins boxing, man.

Comment

A part of me thought Fury was going so psycho with training partly because of that near death experience, but I was hoping he'd keep it together and do the rematch. He psyched himself out.

Also, I just read an ESPN article yesterday with Arum basically telling Deontay through the media that if he ever wants to fight Fury again he has to sign with ESPN. That dude just ruins boxing, man.
                Damn shame. i am not amped up for any HW fights currently. Joshua should have fought Whyte.

Comment

Damn shame. i am not amped up for any HW fights currently. Joshua should have fought Whyte.
                  I hope Big Baby lands a whopper on him

Comment

Firstly, recognize that everything has been designed supernaturally by a higher power, (God) with detail and complexity that we can scarcely comprehend...

Then Trust that the God who designed you knows what's best for you... Trust His judgment better than you trust your own...

Seek God in sincerity and answer His call...
                    Trust that God Loves you more than we can comprehend and peace and salvation is there for the asking.

Accept that you are flawed and will continue to be to varying degrees...

Trust that God left Heaven in the form of His Son Jesus, that Christ came into the world to remove all of your sins, paying for them with His Holy Blood on the Cross...

Trust that Jesus rose from the dead, as we all shall likewise do...

In this fallen wicked world there is Salvation through Jesus...

Love God and Love others as yourself...

The world is starving and dying of thirst, share the Bread and Water you've found, Spread the Word...

Comment

I hope Big Baby lands a whopper on him
                      Doubt it.....

Comment

Working...
                      X