No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Would Just Knock Fury Out, Wilder I Can Outbox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Wilder fan detected. The hate is real ! go and put baby oil all over your body and don’t post till you have calmed down
    😂😂😂 you’re really running with this baby oil thing aren’t you

Comment

AJ need to show me something against Miller.

Sure you can beat him, but can you take him out in style?

If he's the real deal with power + skills, this shouldn't last six rounds.

Comment

For all the S#hit I talk about Wilder he is a freak of nature. I still think he lost the Fury fight but to get a 15 stone guy bully and knock over a 19 stone guy like he hit a strike in ten-pin bowling is frightening. I will give Wilder his credit because virtually every shot he threw was a power shot and didn’t stop throwing till the final bell. In comparison Klitschko threw at Fury , missed and was gun shy for the entire fight. Wilder threw and missed and threw and missed and was never discouraged even though when you miss a hayemaker with the power he possesses it almost saps your energy. Having said all that he still gets knocked out by AJ . With or without baby oil

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          😂😂😂 you’re really running with this baby oil thing aren’t you
          I’m thinking of changing my name to Noel ‘ baby oil’ Anthony in tribute to the baddest man on the planet

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            AJ need to show me something against Miller.

Sure you can beat him, but can you take him out in style?

If he's the real deal with power + skills, this shouldn't last six rounds.
            Would this mean Wilder isn't the real deal for the below reasons?

12 rounds with Stiverne (No KO)

9 rounds with Molina (3 with AJ)

11 rounds with Duhaupas

9 rounds with Spzilka

8 rounds with Arreola

(I'll allow Wilder taking Washington in 5 although Kownacki did it in 2.)

Just checking your universal standards.

Comment

Fury comfortably out boxes him and Wilder sparks him out.

AJ is massively overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                Fury comfortably out boxes him and Wilder sparks him out.

AJ is massively overrated.
                You're massively overrated............by yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                  I also thought he received a couple of gifts in the Olympics, the final included, but as you say he's far more convincing as a pro fighter and you gotta tip your hat to the hard work he's put in to transition to the pro game and then get better and better. He's a good champion to have.
                  Olympics is when I first knew of him and they did this little segment and little bio on him talking about how he took up boxing at 18.
                  So when I first saw him box I already knew he hadn't been boxing long. And it looked like it to me. I just thought you could get anyone like him from council estates all around london. Josh looked like he'd been boxing for a year to me and was just big, strong and athletic who knew a few boxing moves. I thought favourable decisions got him gold at the time. Not that I was complaining I wanted England to get gold medal.
                  Even now it took wlad, and fury saying how talented he was to make me have to see it.
                  A d even then I have to say to myself really? Is he really that good?
                  Now I know he is really good. Even though fury disses him now, there is an interview way back when fury says he's the future. He battered him in sparring. But it's only sparring fury said
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 02-22-2019, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    I dont think he beats either, against Fury he has no chance IMHO, against Wilder am giving him a better chance now than i did months ago, only due to Wilder's reluctance to take the fight for his biggest ever payday.

Style-wise Fury is all wrong for him, i could see him chasing Fury (A fit Fury not the version that fought Wilder) and getting tag with jabs.

With Wilder i cannot see him avoiding that right hand all fight, but i can now see Joshua also stopping Wilder, maybe thats why he wanted more than normal payday to take that undisputed fight.
                    I feel like Fury's win is dependant on whether he can crack AJ's spirit before he gets in the ring or atleast very early on in the fight. If AJ's game and pressures him through out the fight I think he could be in trouble. He did really well against Wlad and Wilder but they was low pressure fights it's easier to not get hit as much when less punches are thrown or telegraphed so obviously. Lets not also forget Fury has been downed the most out of all three of them so that alone says it's not exactly an impossible task.

Comment

You smoking way to much k2 brother wilder would flatline aj dude has no head movement he dont have fury defense to avoid wilder bombs and Fury would box circles on AJ to say wilder is a hype job you need to educate yourself next time styles make fights

Comment

Working...
                      X