Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Tyson Fury Knocked Miller Down Seven Times!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
    The jury's still out on Miller, not convinced but which American fighter would Joshua have fought?
    Why does it have to be an American fighter? Miller is practically unknown

Comment

Giving as good as hes getting

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Then wth are you fighting him? I’m not really interested in this fight yet. How does beating Adamek and Dinu get you a world title fight. He took the least path of resistance
        (I think I phrased that right)
        to his title fight. He should of had to fight Pulev Parker Whyte or Ortiz before he got a title shot
        I do like the fight, think Miller gets KOed but surprises a fare few people, I agree that Miller doesn’t deserve a shot but in the end it’s not surprising, The main targets didn’t want the fight so it’s a decent move all things considered.

Mere months ago, Tyson Fury wasn’t even ranked by the WBC yet somehow angled himself into a volutary with Wilder, through smack talk and the influence of Al Haymon.

If you’re backed by a promoter/manager with influence and clout you can usually do what you want.

Comment

Why does it have to be an American fighter? Miller is practically unknown
          Joshua is trying to get a presence in the USA and having a home fighter does help.

Comment

Then wth are you fighting him?
            Exactly...

Comment

AJ is only fighting Miller coz he's too shook for Price. He wants no part of Pricey, quite clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                But Miller pushed him doe, But Miller from the hood Doe. Didnt you hear me, he is from the hood. Joshua dont know no hoods Joshua eats crumpets and was brought up in a stately home with a butler like all British people.
                Exactly! You understand.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  But Miller pushed him doe, But Miller from the hood Doe. Didnt you hear me, he is from the hood. Joshua dont know no hoods Joshua eats crumpets and was brought up in a stately home with a butler like all British people.
                  The dirtiest thing Joshua has eaten is Khan’s wife

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                    Big Baby Miller getting this fight because Eddie continues to shield AJ from true competition!
                    Aye, shielded him by putting him in with Whyte (who is miles better than Wilder), Klitschko, Povetkin and Parker. Wilder wont fight AJ and Fury was out of the loop. So who you want Joshua to fight?

Comment

AJ looked like he was about to tear up today

Comment

Working...
                      X