Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I Want To Establish Myself as Best of This Generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Mikey can pull this off, I expect Spence to get to him late.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewp4p View Post
      play it safe fighters like floyd? the biggest fights in boxing have been from floyd. if all fighters were like floyd then boxing would be the number one sport. Thats why floyd leave and ppl cant stop talking about floyd. floyd can make more than the wbc heavyweight champion of the world in an exhibition bout. get floyd nuts off your tongue. big up mikey and spence for what they are doing and leave it at that.

If you like the way Floyd ran his career, then you are a fan of boxing BUSINESS, and not a fight fan.

I respect Floyd's talent in the ring and his business brain, but he always took the safe route north of 135.

I'm not going to waste my time going into the ducking, dodging, FAKE retirements, and long layoffs between fights, since your probably too stupid or bias to understand it.

I respect fighters like Andre Ward also, who went UP a division, and took on the most feared fighter at the time. He PROVED his greatness!

Lol at ******s like you who talk about how much money Floyd can make. Lol why don't you go find an accounting forum to post on you p u s s y.

Lol

Comment

Working...
      X