No announcement yet.

Joyce-Stiverne thiz weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Joyce isn't a prospect he's in the top 10 and would defeat anyone on Wilders resume barring Fury who defeated Wilder.
    Top 10 on paper but he has 7 bouts and has beaten nobody to get there.

Ortiz would destroy Joyce and prime Arreola and Sergei Liakhovich would ruin him.

Comment

I think his chances of winning are small. I would know better if I could see a photo of him now to see how fat he is or isn't. I don't think his heart is in boxing anymore. A well trained motivated Stiverne might win. Joyce is rugged and he hits hard but he is a bit slow.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Is Joyce regarded as a promising prospect by Britain’s HW standard? Lol
        Britain's HW standard? Three of the top four, including the top two. Pretty high standard!

But no, I don't see him as particularly promising.

Comment

Joyce isn't anything special but he has power, stamina and a strong chin. He'll be able to chop away at Stiverne and stop him.

Because of this I think Stiverne is gonna take a lot of punishment again. Now that he's 40 and damaged goods he should consider hanging them up if it goes down the way I suspect it will.

Comment

Ortiz would destroy Joyce and prime Arreola and Sergei Liakhovich would ruin him.
            Lmao

When did Wilder fight prime areolla and liakovich?

Comment

I'm with you buddy.
              Joyce doesn't look the goods to me at all.
              He's very slow no head movement and doesn't punch hard.
              What's their to like about him.
              Asoon as he steps up to a Ortiz or Parker level of fighter I fully expect him to be getting knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                Lmao

When did Wilder fight prime areolla and liakovich?
                He didnt but im just stating that those guys in their primes would beat Joyce.

Comment

Stiverne is shot. Wilder turned his brains into stir fried needles

Comment

Watch both fighters who fought in the same Wilder vs Fury card. Ortiz wouldn't win that fight.

Comment

He didnt but im just stating that those guys in their primes would beat Joyce.
                      Idk about Areolla tbh he's never been very good

Comment

Working...
                      X