No announcement yet.

Do you want GGG to face Charlo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    But he outworked Canelo and Jacobs in his last fights and sparked out Vanes who went life and death with a Charlo....
    Lost to Jacobs & Nelo TWICE then fought vanes off a year retirement who was 3-3 in his last 6 fights & fought him at a weight he never fought at in the pros, real impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
      Fact is you can't bear to try and evaluate GGG as a fighter because if you did it you would see how great he is and it would hurt your feelings and your fragile psyche.
      Dude has not beat ANYONE good. He even robbed Dirrell in the amateurs....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        It has little to do with Charlo being dangerous. He doesn't bring any revenue, and now he brings absolutely no respect after that gift vs. Korobov.

Considering that he's gonna be 37 as you said, fighting Jermall would be both waste of his limited time and money. The only way I see this happening is if Haymon seriously overpays Golovkin.

Personally, I think they should move Golovkin up now. Callum Smith is out there. Benavidez brings a Mexican following, Ramirez' annoying ass is out there for the taking. Hell, even DeGale or Eubank could still be decent fights, or decent money makers now. If Golovkin is bitter about Canelo decisions and has no desire for the 3rd fight as has been reported, then he should goto 168.
        He CLEARLY beat korobov & got 2 millions views so you can stop that scared shet so we can see Jermall fight Triple L who hasn't ever beat anyone good. He should fight Jermall so Mall can put his @ss on retirement....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Would be good if Charlo was relevant and a big fight, but sadly Charlo brings basically nothing to the table except a controversial decision vs Korobov and only very few, yet annoying fans. I doubt GGG would be excited for such a fight, he probably thinks Charlo is a fan when he sees him for the first time.
          You sound like Triple L's mother screaming "No don't hurt my baby!"

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            I wouldn’t want to see this fight
            Charlo wouldn’t know how to adapt
            Boring fight for both GGG or Canelo
            Its 2 fighters going forward swinging & THAT is all of the sudden "boring" now? Oh man we STILL have the Triple L Protection act on full display

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              You should do your homework before speaking
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhGOqnJpbXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxwlgUrJBk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib0TXUr0rSw

There it is. Now you can't say shet but lies

Comment

No, it's just trolling hate for GGG. I would guess that you're not smart enough to know the difference. And that's not just shade, that's the honest truth based our interaction.
                I'm exposing the B.S. that YOU support, Triple L....LMAO

Comment

No need to explain, I know you're dumb and bias regardless of spelling
                  Must really suck to be a Triple L fan

Comment

• yes it will be good for a 37 year old man to face his third decent prime MW.

Also if he wins a title back, he can have his 5th defence next, thus surpassing the great felix sturm for MW title defences.
                    Last edited by DreamFighter; 02-18-2019, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Nonsense. Neither fighter even out landed him in power punches. It's documented on T@outube.

Now. You said he was 'easy to hit'. If he was easy to hit, he would get hurt and/or stopped and wouldn't outland his opponents. You fail, as your red K bar suggests.

Jermall drops & stops Triple L.

Comment

Working...
                      X