No announcement yet.

Richard Commey Out For April 12 Showdown vs Vasyl Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Commey Out For April 12 Showdown vs Vasyl Lomachenko

Sucks, but now things get interesting. The purse bid is next week for the Crolla fight. If Hearn wins it, will Arum let Lomachenko fight on another network? Getcha popcorn ready!!!!!

Ducking !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
      Ducking !!!!
      Dude has a knuckle injury. Why the hell would he be ducking?

Comment

If Loma doesn't fight Crolla, surely he loses his belt, right? Loma's all about unifying -- I can't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
          If Loma doesn't fight Crolla, surely he loses his belt, right? Loma's all about unifying -- I can't see that happening.
          Yes, would have to vacate. I think TR is going to bid BIG for that fight. Let's see what Hearn can do. Dude loses damn near every purse bid he is in, but no excuse with the DAZN backing he has now.

Comment

There's no avoiding Milion Dolla Crolla now! Loma is in TROUBLE!!!!!

Comment

The fact Crolla is a mandatory for a title...

The fact Lomachenko is the one who happens to hold this title... Really boils my blood lol.

Comment

Somehow this will be lomachenkos fault and hes avoiding commey

Comment

I'm surprised Arum didn't make him fight anyway. Well this allows Loma to fight Crolla as a tune up and then Commey. I expect Loma to win both unless Commey lands a JMM type shot on Loma.

Comment

I'm a bit disappointed. I wanted to see that fight. What the fvk can you do? Hopefully Crolla can bring a good fight to Loma.

Comment

Working...
                    X