Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Daniel Jacobs Now Official For T-Mobile Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    BJS won't beat Andrade. BJS will now be pressured to hussle harder vs his previous protocols losing weight drastically close to his fights. Andy Lee been through too many wars. BJS went 12 with Eubank Jr. BJS had a bore fest with Monroe Jr. Lemieux was beat by Rubio and Alcine.

What are BJS's best wins against actual threats? This whole cliché phrase for 2 years about BJS being all bad for Canelo is by what standard? Which fight demonstrations in particular show that BJS can beat Canelo Alvarez? Andrade imo will outbox BJS. Andrade giving problems to Canelo makes more sense, not the other way around.
    Well before either man fights Canelo they have to fight each other, so we both get our wish really because if Andrade beats BJS then yes by all means that's the fight to make at 160. Let's not play down Saunders achievements here. He easily beat Lee for that strap, Eubank Jnr ain't no sucker man that was a nice win for Saunders, a borefest with Monroe Jnr & Lemieux? They called clinics and boy did Saunders shine in both. He has the skills to pay the bills and I totally have him beating anyone at 160 GGG included. BUT I could be wrong hell I am keen for whatever as long as the best fight the best.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Mayweather said he actually had to put on weight during the day to even get close to what he weighed the day before. (which was 150)

"When I woke up this morning, I was 146 pounds, so I had to call my chef and get something in my system," he said.

I guess you see what you WANT to see....LOL
      oh boy. again...

So Mayweather woke up, lost 4 lbs, and I assume he would've looked more chiseled and ripped than his weigh in hours before because he would've lost more water to somehow EAT MORE during fight day and somehow miraculously look softer and yet BIGGER in the ring?

again, more ******ed fantasy stories from the TMT make believe fairy tales.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        Well before either man fights Canelo they have to fight each other, so we both get our wish really because if Andrade beats BJS then yes by all means that's the fight to make at 160. Let's not play down Saunders achievements here. He easily beat Lee for that strap, Eubank Jnr ain't no sucker man that was a nice win for Saunders, a borefest with Monroe Jnr & Lemieux? They called clinics and boy did Saunders shine in both. He has the skills to pay the bills and I totally have him beating anyone at 160 GGG included. BUT I could be wrong hell I am keen for whatever as long as the best fight the best.
        At boxingscene.com posters acknowledge wear and tear, that's the reality of a fighter's life. Do you realize how many wars Andy Lee went through before BJS? That's not a rhetorical question. Same applies to David Lemieux.

Again, look at the first Round of BJS vs Lemieux. Look how sloppy BJS sets up shots or misses in various combinations all wild as did Khan against Canelo. Counter punchers like Canelo Alvarez are leagues above Lemieux's defensive and counter intuition, same goes for GGG. I don't see BJS beating GGG or Canelo Alvarez.

And yes, BJS vs Monroe Jr. was a bore fest. I recommend you watch that fight and report how exciting their engagement was.

Comment

I knew you wouldn't do it You full of it just like the media claiming TRIPLE L great
          why would I do it, it's like trying to teach algebra to a ******. You wouldn't be smart enough to comprehend boxing basics to begin with. You're the one who has a scorecard in 2 fights that hardly anyone agrees with. Prove you're right with your film studying ass or continue to be ridiculed for being a dumb ass.

Comment

And yes, BJS vs Monroe Jr. was a bore fest. I recommend you watch that fight and report how exciting their engagement was.
            Not even lying, I haven't seen a sparring video as boring as that fight was.

Comment

Another rigged fight for the cheating chica. Jacobs should piss dirty and tell the chica to take it or leave it. Then miss weight and come in 20 pounds heavier than the chica on fight night, put a beating on her and laugh all the way to the bank.

Comment

oh boy. again...

So Mayweather woke up, lost 4 lbs, and I assume he would've looked more chiseled and ripped than his weigh in hours before because he would've lost more water to somehow EAT MORE during fight day and somehow miraculously look softer and yet BIGGER in the ring?

again, more ******ed fantasy stories from the TMT make believe fairy tales.
                I just gave you numerous links, quotes & pics. so the question is WHY do YOU want to add weight to Floyd? Are you trying to find a way to discredit him??

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  why would I do it, it's like trying to teach algebra to a ******. You wouldn't be smart enough to comprehend boxing basics to begin with. You're the one who has a scorecard in 2 fights that hardly anyone agrees with. Prove you're right with your film studying ass or continue to be ridiculed for being a dumb ass.
                  Again....I knew you wouldn't do it. You full of it just like the media claiming TRIPLE L great. Take the challenge & stop trying to tell me to take it. You on that you go 1st kid shet….LMMFAO! I know you don't want to expose yourself more than you do typing B.S. I got it.

Comment

I just gave you numerous links, quotes & pics. so the question is WHY do YOU want to add weight to Floyd? Are you trying to find a way to discredit him??
                    You should know better for what’s “reported” and “official.”

Comment

You should know better for what’s “reported” and “official.”
                      I believe Floyd (the source) more than anyone else who tries to say different & they would make an "official" "report" saying the same thing you say to create a discredit towards him cuz for some reason they love to hate him...….and being heavier doesn't always help in boxing..

Comment

Working...
                      X