Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Jacobs, Pacquiao, Trinidad, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Barry bonds was super elite without roids. Still felt the need to use them. Reason why people use them is up for debate, positive tests.. Not so much.
    It was clen .. for weight loss.. as he moved up in weight.. in non competition levels.. get over it..

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      It was clen .. for weight loss.. as he moved up in weight.. in non competition levels.. get over it..
      research the benefits of clen in addition to just weight loss, then also assess whether someone who walks around at 180 plus would struggle to make 160. Then get back to me. Matter of fact, don't get back to me, clearly you're ok with fighters using peds as long as you're a fan of their's. then u condemn someone else as guilty for a confirmed scheduling conflict with a test despite them never testing positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        research the benefits of clen in addition to just weight loss, then also assess whether someone who walks around at 180 plus would struggle to make 160. Then get back to me. Matter of fact, don't get back to me, clearly you're ok with fighters using peds as long as you're a fan of their's. then u condemn someone else as guilty for a confirmed scheduling conflict with a test despite them never testing positive.
        Why don't you read the vada whereabouts policy and get back to me. It clearly states to be aware of you um..WHEREABOUTS at ALL TIMES. It's cool though they're pbc fighters so they have the excuse factory behind them. That microscopic and scientifically insignificant amount of clen in Canelos urine, let's focus on that though..

Comment

Why don't you read the vada whereabouts policy and get back to me. It clearly states to be aware of you um..WHEREABOUTS at ALL TIMES. It's cool though they're pbc fighters so they have the excuse factory behind them. That microscopic and scientifically insignificant amount of clen in Canelos urine, let's focus on that though..
          you could focus on his urine or whatever else floats your boat with Canelo.I'll focus on the fact that he tested positive and since clen can leave your system rather quickly, the quantity found in urine is not significant.

Comment

Why would canelo purposely take a weight cutting drug when he was GOING UP IN WEIGHT. Fawking DUMMY
            To mask his steriods you big smart guy.

Why do people assume Canelo ONLY took clen or assume he takes PED tests every week of the year?

He got caught cheating and he ducked a drug test immediately after the 2nd GGG fight...

What more evidence do you need?

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post

Why do people assume Canelo ONLY took clen or assume he takes PED tests every week of the year?

He got caught cheating and he ducked a drug test immediately after the 2nd GGG fight...

Canelo got caught with insignificant amounts of clen. He then took hair samples that scientifically disprove your ASSumptions. Assume on the charlos and how they ditched vada now..

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post

Now thats a lie. Provide link to Canelo ducking a drug test after 2nd fight.

Comment

• Daily Bread Mailbag are the best part of this site.

I like how the expertise of Bread press the correct buttons, rattle the cages and ruffle the feathers of peoples all Saturdays Daily Bread Mailbag. Those people you can count with the fingers of two hands are sensitive and all the veterans of Boxing Scene know who those people I am referring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                    I like how the expertise of Bread press the correct buttons, rattle the cages and ruffle the feathers of peoples all Saturdays Daily Bread Mailbag. Those people you can count with the fingers of two hands are sensitive and all the veterans of Boxing Scene know who those people I am referring.
                    I wouldn't say expertise on his part but he has a platform given to him by people which have an obvious bias which is in support of pbc fighters and black fighters. Obviously when you outright accuse canelo of having a machine behind him that allow canelo to win fights, not his skills, that's an inflammatory and false comment which is going to invite the truth to shine through the fallaciousness of the original author.

Comment

Hope you're not a Thurman fan lol
                      Not particularly, no.

Comment

Working...
                      X