No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Takes His First Steps, Says Girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
    Anyone wishing for pain towards another in a sport of warriors is a complete ass. Get off here wishing bad on another person, they should ban your weak immature ass for life.
    Yeah, he didn't seem to be the greatest guy by any means, but I dont think people should wish worse for him, I mean when something that bad happens to a guy its not just him, it's his family and loved ones who all are suffering with him. I dont know if he has kids but if he has, would be pretty awful for them to read online how some people just wish him even worse or just say that its a good thing that this happened

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      I am praying daily that he relapses to a vegetative state.
      And I'm praying that both of your testicles, one day, decide to descend.

Comment

Hang in there Champ... That's gonna be your hardest fight to date and forever...

Comment

For the people here that wishes evil upon another. They will remember their post today when karma strikes. Probably not on them but on someone they truly love. May God have mercy on them.

Comment

She's going to ask for a raise as his GF if he's incapacitated. Believe me, these chicks know when to renegotiate their deal.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              She's going to ask for a raise as his GF if he's incapacitated. Believe me, these chicks know when to renegotiate their deal.
              Jack Johnson, then Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Boxknowledge75 View Post
                For the people here that wishes evil upon another. They will remember their post today when karma strikes. Probably not on them but on someone they truly love. May God have mercy on them.
                Those that have it coming, get theirs. Whether it's a loved one or not makes no difference.

Comment

shouts out to The longest reigning LINEAL champ in boxing besides klitchsko
                  for making it through.
                  the faded champion showed signs of stamina issues the last 2 YEARS.
                  he's like 40 YEARS OLD now. he was giving gvozdyk a good run for his $ to be a old man.
                  nobody believes that gvozdyk couldve beat the Adonis Stevenson who beat chad dawson do you?
                  shouts out to you Adonis get well soon brotha we STILL ridin' with you even in losing.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                    Jack Johnson, then Ali
                    The list goes on and on.

Comment

Hell yeah!!! Stevenson/Jack 2 this summer!

Comment

Working...
                      X