Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who REALLY thinks Wilder has intentions of a Ortiz fight NEXT ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who REALLY thinks Wilder has intentions of a Ortiz fight NEXT ?

Does Wilder and co. go for Ortiz even IF the Stiverne fight is dismissed or is he just blowing smoke again in general?
    Yes
    37.29%
    No
    62.71%
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-23-2017, 12:50 PM.

Why wouldn't he... Did you watch Ortiz's fight Scott? What's there to be afraid of?

Comment

based on prior opponents im very cynical that he fights luis ortiz next. i wont go too far in praising him if he does cause ultimately after 40 fights its kind of expected that you have to fight someone with a pulse. it wont be the ultimate vindication for the people who'd been defending wilder.

Comment

Bum squad will be fighting dominic bumzeale

Comment

Hard to say if he'll fight him next because of the Stiverne situation but if that can be dealt with I actually think he will. Uncle Al will pay him very well for an in house fight like that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            Why wouldn't he... Did you watch Ortiz's fight Scott? What's there to be afraid of?
            No one who truly knows whats going on is going to vote yes which why icreated the thread to see how many dont see . Wilder himself knows the closest he gets to Ortiz is name calling and SUPPOSED talks ( even though team Ortiz denied that ).....Ortiz himself wasnt even aware until someone told him !
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-23-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Naaah he won't. The best fight he'll get in is against Tony Bellew, which is also a pretty nice fight. But Wilder is moving quickly down my personal ranks of HW favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Bum squad will be fighting dominic bumzeale
                Smh....Wilder is one of the top guys in a division that had a drought for 20yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                  Naaah he won't. The best fight he'll get in is against Tony Bellew, which is also a pretty nice fight. But Wilder is moving quickly down my personal ranks of HW favourites.
                  Why is that??

Comment

I'm calling it right now. Next headline, "Ortiz fails random drug test, according to Wilder's team..."

Comment

Working...
                    X