Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A point on Canelo hair testing: what's your opinion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

You can literally go back weeks and find posts from most of these guys saying hair tests are more accurate to prove if he was cheating or meat if Canelo was really innocent he will take this test. He does and the results don't support their cheater argument so they are all now moving the goal post and discrediting the test and the expert they used to say knew more about drug testing then anyone. This is agenda based at this point and not about what actually happened.
    Kind of like how WhiteCUCKBreadman said he had "inside info" and threw Canelo under the bus IMMEDIATELY yet refused to acknowledge the hair sample whatsoever

BIGPOPPApimp you ain't **** white boy. And you stay suckin black cuck with all your favorite fighters being black...dude says RJJ best fighter he ever saw. RJJ failed PED Test (unknowingly) and BALCO released having ties with him...

Best ever doe...

White power doe...

Whitebreadman doe...

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
      Golovkin and Abel are getting so much heat lately. From Abel saying black fighters don’t sell, Mexican esstyle, Lil’G saying it’s all business now, doesn’t mind to lose the belt, dream fights were literally dream fights!!! Lol. Lil’G was already owned by Ward long ago, and the Lil’G moniker has grown immensely throughout the scene. That’s what he gets for wussing out with the Canelo rematch since he didn’t have a strategy to begin with. I hope Lil’G doesn’t get the rematch or at he very least the headlines say that Nelo gets 70% take it or leave it cause Jacobs is waiting again and Charlo. A definite loss is approaching. Maybe Abel and Lil’G will finally have the balls to move up. We’ll never know which of the two clowns wanted to stay at 160
      Indeed. It's should be obvious to everyone by now that Golovkin's motivations and risk/reward calculations are essentially the same as every other fighters', as they always were and as, in fact, we should expect. As to the rest of your post, well... I've been one of the first to say that Golovkin needs to fight his mandos, and further that he should have fought Saunders' last year. And yeah. I'm pretty sure he won't run the Gauntlet of 3 mandos and Saunders undefeated, as I must have said about half a dozen times this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        He lives in Mexico. Did you miss that part?
        And as well all know, no one living in Mexico can avoid popping dirty. In fact Clenbuterol is so widespread that asthma isn't a thing in Mexico, and if you get an asthma-attack, you are just served a beef-smoothie.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
          And as well all know, no one living in Mexico can avoid popping dirty. In fact Clenbuterol is so widespread that asthma isn't a thing in Mexico, and if you get an asthma-attack, you are just served a beef-smoothie.
          What a strange person you are

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            My opinion is he is a cheat that got caught but he has the money and the organizations in his back pocket to cover up and pay off testing to give him the appearance that he is clean. He is the face of boxing right now and the top draw so of course every thing was done to prove his innocence.
            Think about it for a second. How would boxing look of the face of the sport was a drug cheat??? It would lose tons of credibility. That’s why Floyd’s tests were covered up and now this. I have no dog in the fight this is just my honest opinion just like I think most elite boxeers are on something

Comment

Working...
            X