Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Sulecki Fight Will Show That I'm The Man at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade: Sulecki Fight Will Show That I'm The Man at 160!

Demetrius Andrade has long sought to defend his title at home and become undisputed middleweight champion. One dream has come true, which for now puts the other on hold as all of his focus and attention will be squarely placed on representing his corner of the world. "It's that time-wow," Andrade (27-0, 17KO) said during Wednesday's press conference to formally announce his long-overdue debut in his hometown. The event takes place June 29, when he defends his middleweight title versus Poland's Maciej Sulecki, live on DAZN from the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, R.I.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why? Is sulecki number 1 at 160?

Comment

What about Canelo wins over GGG and Jacobs?

Comment

So beating Sulecki (unknown) makes you better than the top two MW's? Uhmmmmmm......

Comment

Delusional part time boxer.

Comment

Being better is about skill and not a popularity contest.
            Butterbean was known with the general public but that's about sales, beating him meant nothing.

Go back and watch Danny struggle with Sulecki and you'll know why nobody from Charlo to GGG mentions his name.

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            So beating Sulecki (unknown) makes you better than the top two MW's? Uhmmmmmm......

Comment

He would have to punch him into space to prove he’s the best MW.

Comment

Don't sleep on Sulecki, he's better than the Tony Harrison that fought Jermell Charlo to a stand still.

Just like Harrison, people think Sulecki came out of nowhere but he's no Ocampo, he's no push over.

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                Delusional part time boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                  He would have to punch him into space to prove he’s the best MW.
                  LOL. I'm not sure even that would do it

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    Don't sleep on Sulecki, he's better than the Tony Harrison that fought Jermell Charlo to a stand still.

Just like Harrison, people think Sulecki came out of nowhere but he's no Ocampo, he's no push over.
                    Also, for me, the mantra 'you don't get better by not fighting' comes into play. 3 fights in 8 months, Andrade will be getting better, and Sulecki, while not Canelo/GGG level, is a decent opposition level. Hats off to Andrade for staying active vs waiting around.

Comment

Working...
                    X