Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Can't Say That I'll KO Joshua Or Joshua Will KO Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wilder seems scared af

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      David you know your boxing, love the sigs BTW. I like to add that A.J is gluefooted, a sitting duck; slow hands and worse he likes to catch and shoot, NEWS-FLASH, Wilder does not punch in combination! Joshua is getting blown out -- I give it five rounds.
      You seem to be more confident than Wilder and those around him. The fight is already big enough, you and your legion of internet trolls need to convince Wilder and his team to send a contract to AJ (60/40), so the fight can be made. AJ can’t be the only one chasing the fight since you internet trolls are so confident. No Ortiz 2.

And I hope Wilder throws that right hand early, if and when they fight. That would be the biggest mistake of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        17th fight as a novice when Breazeale had no L on his record. And he beat him to a pulp. That was Wilder’s 42nd fight as a pro.

Wilder’s opponents are always carefully selected and tailor made for him.
        Ortiz + Fury = FAIL.

Try thinking with a neutral mind and run that through your head again.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          KO was so glorious it made Dominic delete all his socials.

God know what his plan was, no head movement, thinking he can walk through shots to land his own saw him get dispatched with the quickness. You can't go in there so reckless against a guy with freakish power like Wilder.
          He has that Nigerian power mixed in with American stupidity which dilutes his potential...... Why is he being so complimentary these days. I like going back and forth with the Wilderlites I don’t want to be amicable

Comment

Originally posted by ANELExTriHard View Post
            wilder seems scared af
            So after a one round KO of the guy Josh took 7 rounds to KO, an excited Wilder sounds scared af to you? The sad part about this site is most fans can't put aside their bias and have real talk.

This seems very honest to me. You are seeing him at a time with no angry emotions. When that fight happens, he won't be talking like this. He will be talking about KOs and killing people again.

People using screen names and avi's should not talk about people who fight for a living being scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              He has that Nigerian power mixed in with American stupidity which dilutes his potential...... Why is he being so complimentary these days. I like going back and forth with the Wilderlites I don’t want to be amicable
              Haha, Wilder has no idea what to do with himself, one day AJ is ducking then the next day AJ wants to fight but his team doesn't. One day he wants to body posh Breazeale and the next he loves Breazeale and is hugging him after the fight. One day he says he wants to be able to get pregnant and he still hasn't came out and explained that weird statement.

Comment

Spot on!!!

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Lol @ Wilder trying to finesse Joshua's confidence to get him in the ring....

Easily spotted hustle since that's what we used to do in elementary school.
                I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing this for what it is!!! Spot on assessment

Comment

"Any guy that gets in the ring and can’t move their head or are not flexible, you know, it’s perfect for me"

That is: statues 😆

Anyway, AJ is not flexible as well. Fury is Wilder's kryptonite, instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Ortiz + Fury = FAIL.

Try thinking with a neutral mind and run that through your head again.
                    Ortiz is like 45 and they had Charles Martin on standby because he didn’t pass the medical for high blood pressure. And he took the fight on 5wks notice. If Josh doesn’t get credit for beating the better/younger Povetkin, I don’t think Wilder should get credit for through life/death to beat Ortiz in a fight he should’ve lost.

Fury was coming from a 3-year lay-off of dealing with drugs, obesity and mental issues. And he tailor-made for Wilder. It just backfired.

I think you’re the one who needs to think from a neutral position and you’d see that Wilder’s opponents are always carefully selected.

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
                      So after a one round KO of the guy Josh took 7 rounds to KO, an excited Wilder sounds scared af to you? The sad part about this site is most fans can't put aside their bias and have real talk.

This seems very honest to me. You are seeing him at a time with no angry emotions. When that fight happens, he won't be talking like this. He will be talking about KOs and killing people again.

People using screen names and avi's should not talk about people who fight for a living being scared.
                      calm down bro

my expectation from wilder interview should be more co.cky more confidence

but he respect to AJ alot

TBH that was my first thought after reading interview

Sorry if i say something wrong
                      Last edited by Affogato`; 05-23-2019, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X