No announcement yet.

30 Day Challenge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Play around with poker calculators. Watch hand histories youtube videos/listen to hh podcasts. Talk to people who are better than me about how I played a hand & get their thoughts on it & their thoughts in general on poker theory. Study ICM & push/fold type sh^t. Join a poker training site. Lotsa stuff out there to improve your poker game.

If you are serious about poker join the 2 + 2 forum. Its a great place to start learning about poker. F#ck its a solid forum even if you don't play poker honestly cuz there are so many good subforums there. Its really the only other forum I f#ck with regularly besides this one.
    2 + 2, cool. Can i just browse or do i have to make an account?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      2 + 2, cool. Can i just browse or do i have to make an account?
      Yea I think you can see everything just browsing. Not 100% if you can see everything or not, but you can see most forums for sure.

Comment

Theres a lot of high level players who break down things really good on Twitch who stream live all the time.

And there is a lot of content on Youtube too. Playing is good to learn, but watching guys play & breakdown their thought process will speed up your learning.

Good luck with this.
        Have you played online?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          You won't do it, you're too busy debating posters on Boxingscene (and probably other websites).
          No. BoxingScene is the only site i debate on.

Comment

Have you played online?
            Lately? No.

Formerly? Yea. I've probably played 90%+ of the poker I've played online.

You start a online account somewhere yet?

Comment

Lately? No.

Formerly? Yea. I've probably played 90%+ of the poker I've played online.

You start a online account somewhere yet?
              What's a good cheap site to sign up on?

Comment

What's a good cheap site to sign up on?
                Americas Cardroom (ACR).

Think the min deposit is just $50. Idk if they still take CC's. I heard they stopped. They also take a bunch of different types of cryptocurrencies. And I believe they also take those walgreens/CVS green dot or red dot or w/e color dot cards. Should be able to find a way to depo basically is the point.

Comment

Americas Cardroom (ACR).

Think the min deposit is just $50. Idk if they still take CC's. I heard they stopped. They also take a bunch of different types of cryptocurrencies. And I believe they also take those walgreens/CVS green dot or red dot or w/e color dot cards. Should be able to find a way to depo basically is the point.
                  Okay. A bit pricey for me.

You know of any free online ones where you play against people?

Comment

Okay. A bit pricey for me.

You know of any free online ones where you play against people?
                    I wouldn't recommend free/play chip games. People don't usually play seriously in them. They go all in too often. Its not real poker. But I believe Pokerstars still allows US players to join their non-cash site so I'd suggest that.

You'd be surprised how long $50 can last you on ACR doe. They got .01/.02, $2max buy in cash games & they got a bunch of tournaments & sit n gos for under $2. And despite it being low buy ins people play more seriously when real money is at stake even if its pennies to a couple bucks.

Comment

I wouldn't recommend free/play chip games. People don't usually play seriously in them. They go all in too often. Its not real poker. But I believe Pokerstars still allows US players to join their non-cash site so I'd suggest that.

You'd be surprised how long $50 can last you on ACR doe. They got .01/.02, $2max buy in cash games & they got a bunch of tournaments & sit n gos for under $2. And despite it being low buy ins people play more seriously when real money is at stake even if its pennies to a couple bucks.
                      i will consider it. When is the last time you played?

Comment

Working...
                      X