No announcement yet.

So we got Direct TV now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] So we got Direct TV now

So we got Direct TV now, we were sick of our cable being crazy expensive we were paying like $260 a month!

Good thing as we all know we got the NFL package for FREE.99 for the first year.

But the rumor is the NFL package starting in 2020 wants to break from their contract with Direct TV and just stream for everyone willing to buy? You guys hear this?

So we locked in for 2 years for like $100 regardless and my lady said after two years just cancel and then put it in her name.

Then our 2 duplex mates who live on the other side said to put it in their names after that so we gonna switch the name every 2 years to keep the low cost new customer price.

Anybody else do something similar to this? We all got different last names so we figure we can just act like someone new moved in and wanted to buy Direct TV lol.

I figure in the next few years everything will be streaming only right? So both cable and Direct TV either gotta really step up their game or fail right?

In 2019 most people are using streaming devices and just pay for WiFi. I cut the cord and brought a fire stick. However if you are happy with Direct TV that's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      In 2019 most people are using streaming devices and just pay for WiFi. I cut the cord and brought a fire stick. However if you are happy with Direct TV that's all that matters.
      Yeah I was looking to do fire stick but I heard rumors they were gonna start cracking down? I don't know.

Man cable is just straight trash and out dated. Can't believe they were trying to get us for almost $300 a month!

HBO is weak as F now anyway, with no boxing and all the good shows getting canceled.

My 2 favorite current shows are on FX = ATLANTA

and AMC= Better Call Saul.

As long as I get those 2 I'm happy!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        Yeah I was looking to do fire stick but I heard rumors they were gonna start cracking down? I don't know.

Man cable is just straight trash and out dated. Can't believe they were trying to get us for almost $300 a month!

HBO is weak as F now anyway, with no boxing and all the good shows getting canceled.

My 2 favorite current shows are on FX = ATLANTA

and AMC= Better Call Saul.

As long as I get those 2 I'm happy!
        Yeah cable is the devil.

Comment

When I first started DTV, it was USSB and DTV. USSB was pushing boxing and it was boxing heaven. Tons of shows and cards that were not available elsewhere. USSB got bought out and boxing diminished. I stayed with DTV for over twenty years but they gave me less and less well regularly raising the cost. DTV does give better quality than cable but both want your money.

Comment

Firestick is the way to go. Kodi and IPTV you have everything at your fingertips, 1000's of channels and the quality is always HD

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              Firestick is the way to go. Kodi and IPTV you have everything at your fingertips, 1000's of channels and the quality is always HD
              thats illegal.

IPTV are illegals.

so if you willing to admit that theirs alot of better options than IPTV.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                thats illegal.

IPTV are illegals.

so if you willing to admit that theirs alot of better options than IPTV.
                Use a VPN. i've never had a problem. I paid £70 for the year it's a great service

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  When I first started DTV, it was USSB and DTV. USSB was pushing boxing and it was boxing heaven. Tons of shows and cards that were not available elsewhere. USSB got bought out and boxing diminished. I stayed with DTV for over twenty years but they gave me less and less well regularly raising the cost. DTV does give better quality than cable but both want your money.
                  Damn that awesome bro we came super late to the party but at least we can milk one last free NFL package.

I think by 2021 the high speed wifi will be so next level that either cable/direct tv will have to up their game BIG time or bring their prices down BIG time it will be like how only old people still use AOL lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X