Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread is inherently racist, Islamophobic and unquestionably stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
      Nope just tried it 3 more times for 3 more glasses of water.

So yeah
      Great! What are the winning lottery numbers for mega millions for this Wednesday?

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post

'Muslim' is not a race and nobody is scared of some moron who believes in a false god that thinks that pedophilia is okay. You're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          So millions for a phone? Yeah, not sure what world you live in but I'm not going there.
          Yeah, millions is obviously ridiculous, but we live in a sue happy country. people get an absurd amount of money sometimes for the dumbest things. That Covington kid is suing for 275 million and some parent is suing the folks involved in the college bribe scam for 500 billion.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
            Yeah, millions is obviously ridiculous, but we live in a sue happy country. people get an absurd amount of money sometimes for the dumbest things. That Covington kid is suing for 275 million and some parent is suing the folks involved in the college bribe scam for 500 billion.
            Yup, aim high and the further you have to fall before agreeing to a still very high number. It's been going on for a long, long time but now it's getting ret@rded.

This guy should get a few grand for the phone and inconvenience of having to replace the stuff that was in/on his phone and nothing more. It's not as if Conor hit him or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Great! What are the winning lottery numbers for mega millions for this Wednesday?
              Can't say, it would reveal too much my friend

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                Okay. Can you please stop being Christian-phobic? Yesterday I saw you say 'Jesus Christ' in a blasphemous way and I found that extremely offensive. The reason I remembered it was you is because of your name.

I think people in glass houses.....

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
                  Can't say, it would reveal too much my friend
                  Understood

Comment

Working...
                  X