No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Refused To Quit: My Brother Wanted To Stop It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
    Man check your history. Floyd did that because his uncle Roger billed himself as the Mexican killer or assassin and came into the ring with a sombrero on before his fight JC Chavez. Yeah, he got melted in like 8.
    I was making a point that walking to a ring with a Mexican hat and Mexican colors doesn't make you Mexican. No matter how much money identifies with where his parents come from, he will never go down in the history books as a "Mexican champion". He's American. Not an opinion but a fact

Comment

• Garcia showed up to show his face that it...Mikey just saw his Biggest Payday N Spence

Comment

• I don’t get this bravado stuff with Mexican boxers, Mikey should have been pulled out around the 9/10th round. I hope this fight hasn’t shortened his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
          Yeaaa right..
          You said Mikey would get knocked out too
          And guess what?
          No I said Mikey would out box him look at my History

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
            Well a dumazz poster by the name of bjl12 said the beating wasn’t that bad and Spence missed a lot of punches. And he was serious
            Is that the guy who can't spell Erroll or Spence?
            I think he writes Errald Spencer.

Sometimes damage doesn't happen right away. Start getting headaches and blurred vision and all kinds of problems later. That's the scary part. You don't see it in the ring.

Sure Mikey blocked some stuff but even a blind man could see he was getting hit hard, a lot.

Comment

• Mikey dared to be great against a better overall boxer.... Spence just negated everything he could do with his jab an dismantled him just like everyone else he fights. THE FIGHTS ALWAYS END THE SAME BY THE END OF THE NIGHT WITH SPENCE YOUR ON THE ROPES GETTIN POUNDED..... SPENCE IS THE KING OF WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION NOW..... NOBODY EXCEPT CRAWFORD BEATS MIKEY IN WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION NOW....

Comment

• Spence is scary good

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Is that the guy who can't spell Erroll or Spence?
                  I think he writes Errald Spencer.

Sometimes damage doesn't happen right away. Start getting headaches and blurred vision and all kinds of problems later. That's the scary part. You don't see it in the ring.

Sure Mikey blocked some stuff but even a blind man could see he was getting hit hard, a lot.
                  well that's exactly what I've been saying. I said this is the type of beating that you need to take a year off from.. And yes it was that idiot

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  So, again, what fight were YOU watching? Mikey was beaten by a larger and more physical opponent. Nothing Spence did "confused" Mikey...Spence was just too big. It's not any more complicated than that.

And to suggest Mikey suffered a career ending beating??? The guy was hardly bruised and might've been buzzed 2-3 times in the ENTIRE fight. Nearly everything Errald threw was blocked, parried, partially blocked, or was glancing. Or...Spencer just doesnt have the power people are led to believe he does...because Mikey is a full-time boxer...even if hes a 2 weight class smaller full-time boxer.

/

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Glad you admit that mexiCANS have more heart and balls than your people,....
                    glad to see senseless race baiting is still a thing on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                      glad to see senseless race baiting is still a thing on here.
                      Aren't you MEXICAN??

Comment

Working...
                      X