Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: We Just Want Good Judges For Fury-Wilder; British Judge Not Necessary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    He lost to Pulev as an amateur, also Pulev has a far better record as a pro, and is younger, and not on medicine for blood pressure..... make sure you apply the same standard when critiquing Joshua's opponent/s.

So if Joshua beats Pulev he should get credit...... and if he loses rounds, he lost to a BETTER and more decorated amateur than Ortiz..... right?

Just need to know where you stand....

P.S... I already know because Ortiz is totally unproven and you are talking nonsense.
    You are stating facts, but remember the type of cowardly low class victim culture fool you are talking too. The LDBC pumps up Ortiz in order to sell that fraud black hope fraud Wilder. It’s all propaganda, and no amount of facts will ever slow these walking pieces of human dung down from their belief system. Cowards always defend cowards, which is why Wilder’s fanbase follows blind.

Comment

He lost to Pulev as an amateur, also Pulev has a far better record as a pro, and is younger, and not on medicine for blood pressure..... make sure you apply the same standard when critiquing Joshua's opponent/s.

So if Joshua beats Pulev he should get credit...... and if he loses rounds, he lost to a BETTER and more decorated amateur than Ortiz..... right?

Just need to know where you stand....

P.S... I already know because Ortiz is totally unproven and you are talking nonsense.
      First Povetkin beat Ortiz in the amateurs now Pulev? Link please
      Joshua fans love to overrate his opponents. Now you guys are setting up Pulev as a killer when that’s the furthest thing from the truth.
      Last edited by Cool Scant; 02-15-2020, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
        What title was that? And Ali was hit at the end of the round. The bell rang and Ali got up about four or 5 seconds after being floored. The ref didn't really count anything.
        Sorry. My memory failed me.
        Last edited by Angeljuice; 02-15-2020, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
          What title was that? And Ali was hit at the end of the round. The bell rang and Ali got up about four or 5 seconds after being floored. The ref didn't really count anything.
          I hadn't seen the fight for 20+ years. I just watched again and you are right. Ali hadn't got the belt yet.
          As for the knockdown, Ali got up but was out on his feet, he sat in his corner and had his gloves purposefully ripped to gain extra time to recover.
          I remembered the injustice, not the details. You are correct though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Again, Jennings at that time had given Klit a good fight and lasted the distance.
            That Klitschko fight wasn’t close , despite that the Ortiz fight with Wilder was 3 years after the Jennings one when he started looking far less explosive with sub par performances ? Ha

You can also say Jennings was green when he fought Ortiz ,no heavyweight in history is not green at that stage unless they have national experience but you guys always say AJ defeated Klitschko coming off a SD loss but when it’s the other way around it’s a different story ,you pick and choose who you give credit to very easy to see through.
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-15-2020, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              You say triangle theories don't work then bring up Chisora and Ortiz in the amateurs as if fighters don't improve while in the amateurs.

Fury has not looked good in either of his two wins from 2019. Seems every excuse in the book has been used for that since he looked better vs Wilder and you and others wanna use fitness as an excuse for Fury landing a marginal amount of punches above what Wilder landed. The slower Wallin landed on Fury and cut him open. You gonna blame fitness, call it lucky, or just acknowledge that Fury can be hit and if Wilder picks up where he left off, he has a great chance of finishing the fight early.
              Context my friend...... reread my post and see I was only pointing out the standard he set, and then using it in a similar way to try and make him see how his own argument is flawed.

Ortiz is a great amateur and world class heavyweight...... Pulev was a better amateur and pro so apply the same thing to him....... that is the standard HE set.

He even accused me of being a Joshua fan..... I am just looking for consistency.

Regarding your points..... Fury hasn't set the world alight with his last two fights, but Fury fights to the opponents level and can have off-nights like any boxer. The fact he is even fighting at ANY level is incredible.

If he beats Wilder he will go down in history, no boxer has ever drunk themselves stupid and became obese then came back to beat the supposed baddest man on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by JP Marra View Post
                You are stating facts, but remember the type of cowardly low class victim culture fool you are talking too. The LDBC pumps up Ortiz in order to sell that fraud black hope fraud Wilder. It’s all propaganda, and no amount of facts will ever slow these walking pieces of human dung down from their belief system. Cowards always defend cowards, which is why Wilder’s fanbase follows blind.
                Just looking for consistency in argument and their own logic.

Ortiz is good because X..... apply the same standard to Pulev and he is better.

I don't like to resort to ad-hominen argumentation..... prefer to argue in good faith and make them see the flaws in their own words.

Comment

He lost to Pulev as an amateur
                  Before we accept your word on that do you any proof?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Before we accept your word on that do you any proof?
                    I can't right now, going out in 1 hour..... when I found it last time it took me a long time.

I will find it again and post, put a reminder in my phone for tomorrow.

Ortiz was a poor amateur internationally though, that's a fact. Ortiz was not a decorated amateur or anything good in that realm....Pulev was better..... and as a pro there is also no comparison.

I think you have been brainwashed and are letting your bias shine through.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
                      First Povetkin beat Ortiz in the amateurs now Pulev? Link please
                      Joshua fans love to overrate his opponents. Now you guys are setting up Pulev as a killer when that’s the furthest thing from the truth.
                      Povetkin and Ortiz never ever met in the Amateurs. Never.

The name you're looking for is Alexander Povanov (German).

Comment

Working...
                      X