Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Shields Is Like Lady Version Of Me - Talk Sh-t, Back It Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HaymonTheGod View Post
    a big hollywood studio is making a movie about claressas life story! Directed by a oscar winner and they just cast ice cube in it...
    BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

a big hollywood studio is making a movie about claressas life story! Directed by a oscar winner and they just cast ice cube in it...
      Ice cube don't even look like her

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        ice cube don't even look like her
        ummm yeah movies have dozens of actors YOU MUST RIDE THE SHORT BUS lol

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          I’m no fan of shields....however, it’s good to see a prominent black American icon like wilder supporting his own....just like the Mexicans do, like we jews do, like the Italians, the irish, the Polish, etc etc.
          Well done Mr Wilder well done. I’m quite proud of this direction that younger African Americans have taken in what they called black empowerment. Supporting black businesses, supporting each other, not tearing each other down in the media, it throws 400 years worth of psychological conditioning out the window where it belongs.
          As an old defiant Jew, I love what I am seeing. I am very proud to personally know so many of the new generation who are getting it right.
          Don you have to inject race into every post you make, you misarble piece of ****?

Comment

BWaHaahaHA!!!
            aww litle cuck boy is jealous lmfaoooo... dont worry keep flipping those burgers maybe someday they will make a movie about you too amiga

Comment

ummm yeah movies have dozens of actors YOU MUST RIDE THE SHORT BUS lol
              It went over ur head dork

Comment

Everytime Windmill opens his big mouth he says the most idiotic things, lmao! What a tool.
                Last edited by Mario g; 02-12-2020, 04:23 PM.

Comment

I see the resemblance.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                    Now i definitely hopes fury knocks this insufferable fool out
                    Yeah me too. That statement there just took all of the benefit of the doubt away

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      I see the resemblance.

Comment

Working...
                      X