No announcement yet.

Posters that should retire this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posters that should retire this year.

Who do you think should hang up their account this year?

Everybody who reads this thread.

No exceptions.

Comment

Diesel.

Nothing personal bro, I just don't want to see you get e-hurt by taking too much e-punishment at this stage of your e-career.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
        Everybody who reads this thread.

No exceptions.
        Clearly this
        Gomez can stay to ridicule any new members, though.

Comment

tunney...

he's carried himself over the years but has taken too many e-punches...whenever he steps up in competition he gets mutilated in his threads and has opted to duck cagey veterans and young up and comers

he reinvented his style about a year ago but it hasnt proven more effective. in fact he's shown the tendency to quit when he gets pressured too hard often resorting to foul tactics

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
            Diesel.

Nothing personal bro, I just don't want to see you get e-hurt by taking too much e-punishment at this stage of your e-career.
            I agree. you may include Ether while he has still good reputation remaining in him.

Also Frogs should retire. This new alt is becoming a gorilla (dogs) as time pass.

Comment

Originally posted by led
              Bigpoppapump
              Behind every joke lies a bit of truth.

Shots fired!

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                I agree. you may include Ether while he has still good reputation remaining in him.
                He's e-punch drunk. He sent me a message earlier and it had so many mistakes I couldn't tell what he was saying.

Ether's like a brother to me and I don't want to see him take more e-punishment.

Comment

hugh grant. that prepubescent dip**** is a class-A ******. also, if haye beats wlad, i think steelhammer should hang up the gloves

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                    tunney...

he's carried himself over the years but has taken too many e-punches...whenever he steps up in competition he gets mutilated in his threads and has opted to duck cagey veterans and young up and comers

he reinvented his style about a year ago but it hasnt proven more effective. in fact he's shown the tendency to quit when he gets pressured too hard often resorting to foul tactics
                    Agreed, you can tell he's past prime. He has a month or two left in him then he should do the right thing and hang them up. The old school style gets mauled by the new breed of posters.

Comment

Working...
                    X