Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope LA trade Pau. Even with CP3 possibly replacing him and that trade would look good on paper, but LA Lakers would no longer have the same frontcourt and depth to dominate over smaller teams. This trade would regress them more than it would improve them.
    Last edited by Carpe Diem; 12-13-2011, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• All the Lakers are doing at this point is driving up the asking price. Right now I feel like CP3 is not really worth 3 really good players plus picks. Clippers did the right thing they already have a beast team with C.Kaman, B. Griffin, C. Butler, E. Gordon, and C. Billups with that starting 5 alone they have a chance this year.

Comment

• With the loss of LO and caracter being out for surgery, they may wanna seriously think about what they'll be giving up.

We losing alot of size...

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          With the loss of LO and caracter being out for surgery, they may wanna seriously think about what they'll be giving up.

We losing alot of size...
          Yeah, can't see how the Lakers can give up Pau or Bynum now unless its for another big (i.e. Dwight).

Comment

• just like mak said.

rebuilding process.

Comment

• Nba **** blocking the Lakers fck them and the season i wont watch a tipoff,these leagues need to realize they are losing fans day by day,and the p[layers with no dedication to their teams are doing the same this is not the nba i grew up with,neither is the nfl its all quite sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                dammit...the tenants just got
                Chauncey

kuya , when will you make the "L.A. Clippers Hype train"? i can imagine you sitting in this, with a pac'o beer..anyway the color suits you just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Nba **** blocking the Lakers fck them and the season i wont watch a tipoff,these leagues need to realize they are losing fans day by day,and the p[layers with no dedication to their teams are doing the same this is not the nba i grew up with,neither is the nfl its all quite sad.
                  I agree 100%........the fuked up thing is once football is over.....I wont have a choice but to watch.....

Comment

• Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
                    kuya , when will you make the "L.A. Clippers Hype train"? i can imagine you sitting in this, with a pac'o beer..anyway the color suits you just fine.

**** all that...the lakers can win 5 games in the next 10yrs and i'd still be a loyal fan

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      **** all that...the lakers can win 5 games in the next 10yrs and i'd still be a loyal fan
                      Maybe you will but a large portion of the fakers will fall off the Bandwagon and become Clipper fans this season watch and see. Especially when Kobe hangs it up in 2-3 years we will see how many true Lakers fans there are.

Comment

Working...
                      X