Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Got His Name By Beating an Inactive, Beaten Guy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thack View Post
    I smelt a rat during negotiations with AJ and Wilder.It was not A.J. Even though he has the last call he was in my opinion swayed by McCracken his trainer and the rat himself Hearn who didn't for any amount of money see Wilder as part of the A.J. business plan. I think A.J. would now fight anybody but he has opted for the easier safer route which might over a period make him that kind of missed money......but I have lost some respect for A.J. here .Don't ask for something and then refuse it!
    The Wlad that A.J. beat would have been hammered within three rounds by Wilder.
    Lolx.... Wilder has no chance against WK. Don't be a naughty boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Half the country is a stretch. So you’re from the country responsible for the slave trade. YOure from a country that conquered and colonized 1/4 the word wiping out civilizations. Participating in genocide. The country that let the real nazis conquer most of Europe until the nazis attacked you. Then pleaded with the U.S to help. Which with out us you would be living under nazi rule right now. The country that lost to a bunch of farmers. The country that has had the ABSOLUTE BIGGEST fall from grace in the history of the world. That mimics U.S culture. Flock to the theaters to see our movies run to concert halls to hear our music. See our sports. You need a passport there because your country is smaller than most our states. So to travel you need to leave your country. And when you do you come to the US. Disney world Las Vegas New York by the plan loads DAILY. so we can play this game or we can be respectful

Lol, ethered........green k.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oshio View Post
        Boxing is dead seeing that fanboys only follow boxers, not boxing
        Yeah a lot of these fans are followers. Most of them its about colour and the passport. Its a bit sad to see but hey thats boxing for you.

Comment

Working...
        X