• Time
  • Show
Clear All

26:10

Like something you'd see on Street Fighter:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vbaB

Comment

Double post
      Last edited by Mowglie; 07-22-2018, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mowglie View Post
        26:10

Like something you'd see on Street Fighter:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vbaB
        What video was that? Tried to bring it up and it was invalid.

Comment

Really? Lame. It was his fight against Tokashiki. Berserker barrage of punches from Chang in the 7th round.

Comment

Post 'em, my churls.

Comment

'Best Korean ever' has to be Kim Jong-un, he once shot five consecutive "holes-in-one" and then gave up the game of golf because it wasn't challenging enough. This is a fact, in North Korea anyway it's a fact, there it is actually a 'fact.'

So if you go by the facts, I just don't see how any Korean athlete can be realistically compared to this man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey-Louis View Post
                'Best Korean ever' has to be Kim Jong-un, he once shot five consecutive "holes-in-one" and then gave up the game of golf because it wasn't challenging enough. This is a fact, in North Korea anyway it's a fact, there it is actually a 'fact.'

So if you go by the facts, I just don't see how any Korean athlete can be realistically compared to this man.
                Gimme a break. It's ridiculous to consider him the best Korean athlete.

After all, his father Kim-Jong Il shot a 38 under par and hit no less than 11 hole in ones the very first time he picked up a club! So if we're going by the facts, his son doesn't quite measure up.

Comment

Gimme a break. It's ridiculous to consider him the best Korean athlete.

After all, his father Kim-Jong Il shot a 38 under par and hit no less than 11 hole in ones the very first time he picked up a club! So if we're going by the facts, his son doesn't quite measure up.
                  Who would you list as the best?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    Who would you list as the best?
                    Depends if you're wanting a serious answer or one more in line with the last couple of posts.

As abysmal a poster as that archie leach guy was, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Chang was hands down the best Korean boxer ever and right up there with the best Asian fighters ever. Below Flyweight, I think he was the best fighter I've ever seen. Including Lopez. Does he rate above Lopez in an all-time sense? Not sure. The latter had a more consistent/dominant run and greater longevity. However, Chang faced far superior opposition and, at his best, was the more impressive specimen. The second bit is purely subjective, though, as they were completely different types of fighters. I just feel he had no stylistic foil at his peak, whereas certain types (beyond a certain level of talent) would've always given Lopez's more rigid approach issues.

I'd favor Chang head to head if they both matched up at their best. Actually probably wouldn't be too dissimilar to the Harada/Jofre matchups.

Comment

Depends if you're wanting a serious answer or one more in line with the last couple of posts.

As abysmal a poster as that archie leach guy was, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Chang was hands down the best Korean boxer ever and right up there with the best Asian fighters ever. Below Flyweight, I think he was the best fighter I've ever seen. Including Lopez. Does he rate above Lopez in an all-time sense? Not sure. The latter had a more consistent/dominant run and greater longevity. However, Chang faced far superior opposition and, at his best, was the more impressive specimen. The second bit is purely subjective, though, as they were completely different types of fighters. I just feel he had no stylistic foil at his peak, whereas certain types (beyond a certain level of talent) would've always given Lopez's more rigid approach issues.

I'd favor Chang head to head if they both matched up at their best. Actually probably wouldn't be too dissimilar to the Harada/Jofre matchups.
                      Hell must be freezing over with someone agreeing with Leech

Comment

Working...
                      X