Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you caught your girl cheating on you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I used the same CDC study you used that says black fathers are more involved. You ignored that part of the study. You've come with nothing even though I've asked you to post something contrary to what I posted. Instead you came back with a video of Obama and you're still posting racist, unproven, propaganda against black fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      That's from conservative Dennis Prager. I want studies not opinion pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        The same CDC study you used to show 72% of black children are born out of wedlock also says Black fathers are more involved with their children than white and hispanic fathers. Why are you cherrypicking from that study while ignoring the part that goes directly against the propaganda you're spreading?

Comment

That's from conservative Dennis Prager. I want studies not opinion pieces.
          You said you wanted professor studies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            I know, it's crushing, no one should experience that.

In everything we do, we gotta be smart. That's why a lot of fools are played by good-looking females and they blindly empty their pockets thinking those girls are falling in love with them, when in reality that's not the case.

Matthew 10:16

"Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves".

When they realize, a few men kill them.
            It's a tit for tat world.

I wish God would take tighter control of us.

Comment

If you call your girl "bro", chances she cheat goes up by 81.2%

Comment

The same CDC study you used to show 72% of black children are born out of wedlock also says Black fathers are more involved with their children than white and hispanic fathers. Why are you cherrypicking from that study while ignoring the part that goes directly against the propaganda you're spreading?
                Im not cherry picking anything. Prove to me that Black men are more involved in their child lives than white males and why that is.

When a single parent is on welfare they say how many children they have and if the father lives in the home. How did they get the info that white males spend less time with their children??

You're right, black men live with their children. So I dont want to hear anymore excuses about, black men are locked up so they cant be there.

BTW in the video he sites studies opinion or not.

Comment

I’d be upset but not the end of the world.
                  Plenty of fish out in the sea. I’m still handsome and I make decent money.
                  I’ll bang some sluts until I get over it.
                  Buy a dog and go fishing when I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    So Cobra, what is all of these fatherless kids growing up doing so because the blacks are playing the system for all that they can. Would the father be in the home if it meant the mother losing all of her aid. Sounds like some BIG TIME Freeloading to me. **** yeah, I'll father 12 kids because the government (our tax dollars) will pay for it...……..Rockin'
                    When you see those jobless black foos rolling in Escalades and Impalas, know that it came from our pockets.. tax payers

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      I’d be upset but not the end of the world.
                      Plenty of fish out in the sea. I’m still handsome and I make decent money.
                      I’ll bang some sluts until I get over it.
                      Buy a dog and go fishing when I want.
                      Ideally yes. But I'm with siablo, it really depends how long and how much you have invested into the woman. This kid is only 20, wet behind the ears, and has a potential future as a young MMA fighter. Plus he's probably been with this girl for, what, less than a year? A lot different when you have taken car of your woman for 10-15 years, have your entire lives intertwined together, and you aren't young and attractive any more. It'd crush your life.

Comment

Working...
                      X