Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Warns: Luis Ortiz is Old Man - I'd Leave Him in a Bad Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whyte keeps winning when everyone says he’ll lose he was supposed to lose his last two fights. I’d expect Parker and whyte to beat Ortiz who struggled with maleek Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by candyman441 View Post
      Ortiz by ko. Easy work. Whyte is nothing special stiverne would beat him 2.
      Lolx..... Stirverne who? Are you running a comedy show?

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Ortiz stops whyte and joshua on the same night.. Whyte will realize i
        he's in deep sh#t.. an u.k fans will respect wilder even more, When ortiz destroys this fool in 4 rds. Poor Dillian shyte.. He's in a world of hurt. Like the chinese say.. "beware what you wish for". Ask bermaine. Lol
        I want to see how you will cry when your almighty wilder get KO'ed by AJ.
        Am sure you will not eat for days.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Please put your money where your fat mouth is.. please punk! Ortiz will make whyte shyte on himself live!
          the same thing you said when he was about to fight Parker...
          You are a damn a sadist when it comes to British boxers.
          Unfortunately for you, they are running the HW division.
          HW is where that matters, others are mere follow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
            I think Whyte beats Ortiz via decision, too active for the old man. A few years ago the Cuban would've destroyed him but he's finished now.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            few years ago, Ortiz did nothing in the HW division.
            Let's not assume here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
              Agreed.

The lack of boxing knowledge on this thread is astounding!

Ortiz is way too slick and accurate to worry about someone as limited as Whyte, he'd box rings around him and make him look silly.

I actually had Chisora beating Whyte, should have been no worse then a Draw but of cause the home fighter Whyte got the win.
              Ortiz become slicky because wilder KO. He has done nothing in the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                Just to clarify further for you because you seem rather agitated.

I would still take the exact same Stiverne who entered the ring against Wilder for their second fight to either beat Whyte or make it a very close fight.

That's how little i think of Whyte.
                your thinking makes no difference. You can keep it at your backyard.

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                  Whyte keeps winning when everyone says he’ll lose he was supposed to lose his last two fights. I’d expect Parker and whyte to beat Ortiz who struggled with maleek Scott
                  Struggling would be losing rnds .

Obviously Scott wasnt there to win as much as trying to last as long as he could .

It was probably one of Ortiz easiest fights and thought to himself what kind of arse hole did i sign up to fight ! Malik was literally gumby in there .

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    A uninformed fanboy like you CAN’T predict what Whyte would earn against AJ or Wilder.
                    Would be earn more against AJ? Yes.
                    But what happened to Whyte constantly calling out Wilder though??? He was so desperate to face Wilder not because of the money but because he thought he could win and make the AJ rematch even bigger. Obviously that was LIES.
                    The moment he has to face anyone credible to get the WBC shot, he wants to go an alternative route. 👀👀
                    just give him the man and see what he can do. Wilder runs away from any body of threat to him, running towards unfit fury and beating his hands on his chest like a gorilla.

Comment

• He struggled with Dave Allen who did nothing but walk forward he’s not very good. Seems in losing he’s become more hyped than when he was undefeated

Comment

Working...
                      X