No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Joshua Must Order Hearn To Make Wilder Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
    You can actually go to boxrec.com and see what actually happened. Lewis was the most avoided HW of his era. Bowe famously threw the WBC belt in the trash can to avoid fighting him. Tyson paid him $4 million step-aside money to fight a believed-to-be-shot Holyfield, only fighting Lewis at the tail end of his career in a non-fight. Even Holyfield delayed the Lewis fight for a year until their undisputed fight finally happened.

The Vitali Klitschko fight happened AFTER the Tyson fight and Lewis went life and death with Vitali in a great fight, smartly deciding against the rematch because he didn't have it anymore.

So in Lewis' case, he was at the tail end of his career when he was offered big money for the Vitali rematch. For Joshua, I THOUGHT he was ready for Wilder, but I suspect Joshua is not there yet. Either that or he's waiting for Wilder to slip...
    I dont have to GO on boxrec bc i grew up in his era of dominance so i'll just leave it at that bc im not discussing stupid B.S just the thread topic .

I actually slap boxed Lewis as a teenager during his training session in the poconos but that doesn't mean shyte on the thread subject !

Comment

Originally posted by Oyins4u View Post
      You call 15M peanut? That's his career worth
      Parker took home more than that they had no problem giving him a ppv cut. The offfers wernt serious at all like in 2015-16 with canelo and golden boy trying to save face for not wanting the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Parker took home more than that they had no problem giving him a ppv cut, offers wernt serious like in 2015-16 with canelo and golden boy trying to save face for not wanting the fight.

Parker was a PPV guy in his country and took home 6/8 Million out of the much smaller fight !

Comment

Looks like Lewis is still trying to pretend that Tyson Fury doesn't exist - which is what he's been doing ever since Tyson beat Wlad - and now he's getting his jealous claws into AJ too.

"I wouldn't have done that, because I was a real champ and he isn't ..."

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            I dont have to GO on boxrec bc i grew up in his era of dominance so i'll just leave it at that bc im not discussing stupid B.S just the thread topic .

I actually slap boxed Lewis as a teenager during his training session in the poconos but that doesn't mean shyte on the thread subject !
            So why spread lies about Lewis' career?

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
              Joshua wouldn’t even accept the 50 million offer . Wilder accepted the 15 million offer but when it was sent it had no date, no venue, no rematch clause, that means no signature. Get it ?
              Wilder was told it was next and the venue was cardif

As wilder stalled so long new dates had to be sourced

Wilder deserves no re match clause

This was all an act by him to use joshuas name

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Hearn sent him peanuts wilder sent them 50 mil stop making excuses Johnson bout to get knocked out by povetkin and become the b side.
                What is with calling Joshua Johnson?

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
                  So why spread lies about Lewis' career?
                  He refused 50 Million to fight V.K .FACT ( CHECK )

He avoided a V.K rematch when the fight was forced on him with a mandatory position V.K won against Kirk Johnson .....we KNOW this bc Lewis TRIED getting a Tyson rematch and challenged RJJ AFTER his Vitali fight .FACT ( CHECK ) !

Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-08-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Pre-steroid AJ looked so different in that photo. I thought it was Obama at first.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That hair grease has drained into his brain
                      I think that’s the least of his problems

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      Dude is certifiable at this point.
                      For sure , definitely has a mental illness which makes me the biggest POS on here because I just keep on sh.itting on him and just laugh at the sh.it he writes and it seems so does everyone else

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                      Do you believe this clown? Man there are some idiots on this board but I think he is at the top of this list . He has to be just trying to get a rise out of other people. He really can’t be this dumb can he ? Maybe he is just in love with AJ.
                      He definitely holds the crown now for this sites biggest dumpster baby. I believe he this dumb and also believe if given the opportunity he’d suck AJs dick. He literally spends hrs a day on here writing about him or Wilder

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      don't forget, he also KO'd one of Wilders previous opponents, and did a much better job at it too!
                      Didn’t catch that one but add it to the list of delusional jib jab written by Jugganaut

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      "Well i was unaware of all the facts , i try to keep out of the business side " L. Lewis ......

then POOF ,he dissapeared !

The funny thing is he cant help himself from staying out of a topic without knowing what hes talking about bc this isnt the only one i conversed with him on !
                      Dude just stop

You didn’t check Lennox , he probably just realized he was dealing with a cellar dweller and decided it wasn’t worth a Kings time to debate peasants.

Whos opinion should I believe one of the greatest HWs of all time. Who’s dealt with this type BS in his own career , on record saying he talks to Wilder and knows countless people in the industry or the guy who lives in a windowless basement and claims to be the person responsible for the Wilder /Ortiz fight and countless other lies

It’s a tough one but I think I might have to side with Lennoxs opinion on this one

Comment

Working...
                      X