Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remembering prime pacquiao.(beastmode)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remembering prime pacquiao.(beastmode)

Just thought I'd share this, one of my favourite training vids of prime pac just before the morales rematch.

The handspeed at 2.43 - 2.47 gives me chills and the uppercut mittwork.... Jesus christ fukin strewth lol. This version of pac would have been Floyd's nightmare.
    https://youtu.be/7xfgnXzEMuQ

Pacquiao was a freak of nature. Him blasting out Cotto after everyone would say 50/50 solidified him as a top 10-15 ATG in my list, got a case to be in the top 10.

Comment

Wow.
      Blink and you might miss it.
      Manny at his best.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Pacquiao was a freak of nature. Him blasting out Cotto after everyone would say 50/50 solidified him as a top 10-15 ATG in my list, got a case to be in the top 10.
        Unrivalled speed & aggression in his prime. Loved the cotto fight that first knockdown with the split second uppercut amazed me at the time.

Comment

great vid thanks for sharing, the was my fav version of pac. dude was a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Wow.
            Blink and you might miss it.
            Manny at his best.
            Definitely, unreal speed and bad intentions make for a killer combo. I also noticed this is around the time pac started working on that right hand more before the move up against hoya and welter run.

Made him alot more effective once both hands were dynamite.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              great vid thanks for sharing, the was my fav version of pac. dude was a beast.
              No problem bro, my favourite vid of pacs can watch it hundreds of times and still enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
                Definitely, unreal speed and bad intentions make for a killer combo. I also noticed this is around the time pac started working on that right hand more before the move up against hoya and welter run.

Made him alot more effective once both hands were dynamite.
                Yer definately.
                Fighters were beginning to work out his straight left but he then added more dynamite to his arsenal.
                Too bad his best years are behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Yer definately.
                  Fighters were beginning to work out his straight left but he then added more dynamite to his arsenal.
                  Too bad his best years are behind him.
                  Thing with prime pac was even though the left was predicable, his timing and speed still ensured he hit the target more often then not. That's what made him dangerous. Soon as he started slowing he lost that weapon.

And it is a shame his best years are behind him he was a one off. I haven't seen any recent fighters train with that intensity and speed shown in the vid that was raw effective aggressiveness.

Comment

Excellent video.

Much respect to Manny for bringing what's he brought to the sport, and much respect to the guys who didn't duck him in his prime like Floyd did.

Comment

Working...
                    X