Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse: I Expect The Same Manny Pacquiao as Always

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse: I Expect The Same Manny Pacquiao as Always

Argentine knockout artist Lucas "La Maquina" Matthysse (39-4, 36 KOs) discussed his training camp routine ahead of his super fight against future Hall of Famer Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao (59-7-2, 38 KOs) in a scheduled 12-round welterweight clash. The fight, which will be for Matthysse's WBA Welterweight World Title, will take place Sunday, July 15 at Axiata Arena in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

didnt you just said pac is not the same anymore a few weeks ago. lol

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      didnt you just said pac is not the same anymore a few weeks ago. lol
      The keyword here is "expects" which you're not taking into consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon-khan View Post
        he cant "expect" when he already stated pac is not the same. lol.

what is there to "expect"?

Comment

Originally posted by dragon-khan View Post
          what does he "expect" after saying this --

"Since the KO of (Juan Manuel) Marquez, I think that he is not the same fighter anymore. He's not at his prime anymore. He's still very, very good but he's not on the same level," said Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            he cant "expect" when he already stated pac is not the same. lol.

what is there to "expect"?
            He stated he's not the same BUT expects the same pac man, hence his context is that he is training for the best Paquiao

Comment

I don't. Nothing I've seen in his recent fights suggest we will see the same Manny. The only thing that makes me think that is even remotely possible is because there is no PED testing for this fight as far as I know.

Lucas sucked his last fight as well so I expect a terrible fight. As such I will not be purchasing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I don't. Nothing I've seen in his recent fights suggest we will see the same Manny. The only thing that makes me think that is even remotely possible is because there is no PED testing for this fight as far as I know.

Lucas sucked his last fight as well so I expect a terrible fight. As such I will not be purchasing.
                I thought it was free?! Or is it on ESPN+?

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                  I thought it was free?! Or is it on ESPN+?
                  I thought it was a PPV. if it's on regular HBO, I will not watch it unless nothing else is on. I haven't purchased the app yet.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I thought it was a PPV. if it's on regular HBO, I will not watch it unless nothing else is on. I haven't purchased the app yet.

we get it dunn, you're not watching it.

20 sec after the fight after pac gets ko'd.

dunn: hahahaha told you he was a bum.

Comment

Working...
                    X