Collapse
No announcement yet.

I watched the fight and to be honest it was no robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't a robbery if you consider Horn was in his own backyard and the judges gave him the benifit of the doubt in almost every round with his aggresive style

It was a robbery because Manny easily beat Horn I had 8-4 Manny

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      well it sounds like you live in your own fantasy world where someone is telling you something and it doesnt register in your mind.......
      Dude you're a clown. You're a nobody. Do you even read that **** you type?? YOU "we're correcting Lennox Lewis".

Shut the f**k up, dude. You're just a bum on a boxing board. You ain't telling Lennox Lewis ****. An Lou DiBella is one of the most powerful promoters in the sport, that f**ker forgot more boxing knowledge than you've accumulated throughout your entire life.

If you're so f**king smart and influential about the sport of boxing why aren't you a f**king trainer or something? You were telling Lennox Lewis how to box!!! Lmfaooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Dude you're a clown. You're a nobody. Do you even read that **** you type?? YOU "we're correcting Lennox Lewis".

Shut the f**k up, dude. You're just a bum on a boxing board. You ain't telling Lennox Lewis ****. An Lou DiBella is one of the most powerful promoters in the sport, that f**ker forgot more boxing knowledge than you've accumulated throughout your entire life.

If you're so f**king smart and influential about the sport of boxing why aren't you a f**king trainer or something? You were telling Lennox Lewis how to box!!! Lmfaooooooooooooooo

I am a trainer (its not black magic,it only requires knowledge and logic,you dont have ) my guy just won his first HW amateur fight last month ...as far as trolling ? Nah thats for you guys and why would i have actual vids and REAL pics of me ,knuckle head ?

One is a former Muay Thai champion the other is THAT fighter i mentioned in my REAL sig below whos father fought Wilder and said i hit harder .....HE would know since i fought the guy years ago wouldn't he ?

Mike D? Does that stand for D1 CK HEAD? It must look at your avatar and sig ,yoyu probably fight like that guy and are pissed at the world bc of it . lol
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-04-2017, 08:39 AM.

Comment

I am a trainer (its not black magic,it only requires knowledge and logic,you dont have ) my guy just won his first HW amateur fight last month ...as far as trolling ? Nah thats for you guys and why would i have actual vids and REAL pics of me ,knuckle head ?

One is a former Muay Thai champion the other is THAT fighter i mentioned in my REAL sig below whos father fought Wilder and said i hit harder .....HE would know since i fought the guy years ago wouldn't he ?
          So you have a fighter with a single amateur win

Which now equals:

You know more boxing than all-time great Lennox Lewis

You know more about the sport than a guy who's on a short list of most powerful promoters in the sport

And as a bonus you also hit harder than Deontay Wilder

Sounds like you think you're a legend in your own mind. Too bad nobody on earth knows who the f**k you are.

Comment

So you have a fighter with a single amateur win

Which now equals:

You know more boxing than all-time great Lennox Lewis

You know more about the sport than a guy who's on a short list of most powerful promoters in the sport

And as a bonus you also hit harder than Deontay Wilder

Sounds like you think you're a legend in your own mind. Too bad nobody on earth knows who the f**k you are.
            Sure agree with the guy who once stated Fury is equal to Muhammed Ali.

Do you have to be Lennox Lewis to make that statement or is that reserved for the SMART ppl ?

You don't know anything about me clown ive been in the ring with very seasoned fighters from MMA to boxing so go weasel elsewhere you fool.
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-04-2017, 08:56 AM.

Comment

You don't know anything about me clown ive been in the ring with very seasoned fighters from MMA to boxing so go weasel elsewhere you fool.
              If you hit harder than Deontay Wilder than what the f**k on God's green earth are you doing here wasting time on f**king boxing scene arguing with dudes like me???

Lmfao shouldn't you be out training right now and preparing for your the next time you headline a Showtime card?
              Last edited by Mike D; 07-04-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

If you hit harder than Deontay Wilder than what the f**k on God's green earth are you doing here wasting time ob f**king boxing scene arguing with dudes like me???

Lmfao shouldn't you be out training right now and preparing for your the next time you headline a Showtime card?
                If i were to fight it would be MMA not boxing as i have no interest at age 43 ...i guarantee i would work you over though without even being allowed punch !

You are right however you are a waste of time thats definitely true !

Comment

If i were to fight it would be MMA not boxing as i have no interest at age 43
                  Damn you got more power than a dude who is 38-0 with 37 KOs and a higher ring IQ than Lennox Lewis

But you're 43...what a waste of talent, you could've been a legend

Comment

Damn you got more power than a dude who is 38-0 with 37 KOs and a higher ring IQ than Lennox Lewis

But you're 43...what a waste of talent, you could've been a legend

Comment

Working...
                    X