Collapse
No announcement yet.

"PACQUIAO wasn't that good he just cherry picked the right fights & used PED's"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "PACQUIAO wasn't that good he just cherry picked the right fights & used PED's"

I see people on the forum say this a lot, I mean I'm in two minds about this.

Personally I don't think Manny was a cherry picker however he did use catchweights whilst he was going through PEDs cycles.

Eager to hear what you guys think about the above quote?

PAC is a Pinoy God!! Most Filipinos on this site are PAC - A -MANIACS!

Comment

Go back to fondling kittens, and stop talking about the sweet science, please.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        Go back to fondling kittens, and stop talking about the sweet science, please.
        Why mate? ...idiot....0

Comment

I think you are one of the worst Pacquiao trashers on here. You really seem to hate him and go out of your way to start threads trashing him all the time. You talk about him using PEDS as if it was an absolute fact even though he has never tested positive. There is no more proof that he ever used PEDS than there is that Mayweather ever used PEDS. Just as many accuse Mayweather of using PEDS but he is your favorite fighter so you never accuse him of PED use. Pacquiao is a great boxer. Most fans and experts consider him an all time great. He won fighter of the decade by the boxing writers. The judges scored his fight with Mayweather about 8 rounds to 4 in Mayweather's favor so that's a reasonably close fight. Both Mayweather and Pacquiao were tested clean for that fight. If Pacquiao could hold the bigger all time great Mayweather to a 116 to 112 scorecard how bad could he be. He is a great fighter and a first ballet hall of fame boxer who fought and beat many other good and great fighters. Now that their feud is over and they have fought, Mayweather himself calls Pacquiao a great fighter and has nothing but good things to say about Pacquiao. This isn't what you wanted to hear but you asked for opinions and that's mine.

Comment

You aint no real mayweather fan you just belittled mayweather biggest accomplishment in the sport. go pretend to be black in the lounge stop trying to talk boxing.

Comment

Pacquaio is one of the all time greats.

Achieved amazing feats.

So to respond to the title, he was "that good"

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
                You aint no real mayweather fan you just belittled mayweather biggest accomplishment in the sport. go pretend to be black in the lounge stop trying to talk boxing.
                Oh he's a brotha dawg. He admits being white recently, but he's a brotha. Don't fall for it.
                He's this guy who is super duper sensitive when anyone says anything remotely negative about Mayweahter.
                He's probably got PTSD resulting from his numerous clashes with P'tards.
                He's probably in his mid-50s and still behaving like a 8 yr old.

Comment

He did choose opponents coming off recent losses instead of ones on a high.

Comment

In all seriousness, he was a very good boxer. Was he using PEDS? Most likely all modern boxers are using something. And it's very difficult to find someone who had a career like Pacquiao's who didn't duck someone or have some sort of stipulation in a fight to give them an advantage.

Comment

Working...
                    X