Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road rage death.. man shoots 18yr old girl in the head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now tax payers money will be spent to house this POS the rest of his worthless life. Unless someone does him in.

Comment

She must've said something racial to him to cause him to go off like that. Racist POS

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
        I'm Republican and my temper rivals anyone. That's why I don't carry a gun. Btw all the Dems I know are terrified of guns.
        Well ur one in a million

While its proven liberals with guns are dangerous

They cant handle lifes rough days

They fold during lifes problems

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Stooped me! I knew you were gonna type some **** like that.
          I knew u were stooped

Comment

What a piece of shit, should give him the needle!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
              What a piece of shit, should give him the needle!!!!!
              PA has the death penalty, to bad he'll die of old age before they stick him !

Comment

Do you play the victim/race thing all day everyday? I urge you to open your eyes.
                No, but it seems to be the reason anyone wants to fault an unarmed 18 year old girl dead girl with a bullet in her brain.

The dude should die slow but I'm sure this thing went back and forth for a while. There's something called "motives" in crimes.
                You first statement and posting history won't let me believe you. Motives are only reasons, not necessarily have to be justified. I can't imagined a justified reason at this point, other than this cvnt feel like he could get away with it in current America. Ask yourself why he would feel that way. Don't hurt your brain coming up with the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Semi had this in his thread and he was in there complaining about the victim being referred to as African American as if that was what really matters. Some of y'all need to get your priorities in order.
                  i didnt limit my ''rage'' at just the hypocrisy. if youre going to tell my story, tell all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    No, but it seems to be the reason anyone wants to fault an unarmed 18 year old girl dead girl with a bullet in her brain.
                    PTI....

moving vehicles can be considered weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                      And now tax payers money will be spent to house this POS the rest of his worthless life. Unless someone does him in.
                      ALL pos that are incarcerated are paid for by us law abiding taxpayers.

Comment

Working...
                      X