Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-20-2017, 09:07 AM #31
Interim Champion

Quoted: 460 Post(s)
Kosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to beholdKosta is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 37,382.50
Total Points: 1,000,085,447.89
Great post... - anthonydavid11 

Very sad and really can not possible think what happened to him. Tests show no sign off virus, mri shows no trauma, doctors think a serious respiratory deprivation of the brain caused by a medical event such as a heart attack caused it but no suggestion as to how. The fact t happened and he "came back" from he dead so to speak suggests to me it happened in a controlled medical setting, possibly due to experiments and other things which don't care thinking about.

Or, could it have been caused by a stroke or blood clot? There are reports these camps employ torture techniques commonly involving putting someone in an awfully small cage or cell/hole. Talking about contortionist sized things here. They put u in for hours or even days to mess up your blood flow. Often people need links amputating after and many have strokes. When they take you out, they then abruptly stretch your limps out to make it worse. Could impaired circulation have caused a stroke or heart attack - or could simply have been left in such a position for hours or days meant his brain was slowly starved until he became a vegetable and no one noticed until they took him out and it was like "damn"

I think the latter cud be it, having read about these camps.

What is a mystery though is why him? Every other overseas prisoner in Korea bar Kenneth bae mentioned pretty cushy treatment (and even in Kenneth's case no torture). So what was this all about? Was it to do with escalating tensions in the world at the time? Did he say or do something?

Either way really sad and horrific. Seemed a good kid with a good future and family. Re those calling him stupid, I've done a lot of travelling around east Asia and there are plenty of orgnIsed trips to NK and 99% nothing happens and in fact people talk of the hospitality (they don't show u the real country, it's like being on a film set) and how incredibly safe it therefore is. I can not assume some sort of complacency as a result led l him taking a risk - but I did far dumber things than that when I was in Asia and in pretty sure all u guys judging effed up before to. In no way does it mean he deserved any of this. I know it makes u all feel better to laugh at others stupidity tho. Probably makes you feel smarter about your own life.
Kosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 09:30 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3206 Post(s)
Hype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,007,492,616,803,580.00
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
Where do you find these liberals? I haven't seen comments like this myself, and most people I know are liberal
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Hype Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 10:13 AM #33
Patriot

Quoted: 6044 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 65,034,546,272,158,659,641,344.00
Total Points: 65,034,546,272,158,659,641,344.00
fruit for Larry's fruit - Freedom. happy birthday! - -jose- HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog 
For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype Job View Post

Jesus these are pretty bad. At least these were written before the man died, but still sh*tty of them.

It's tough to be a moderate liberal these days. I have long since identified both Salon and HuffingtonPost as too liberal to be part of my regular news, but some of their stuff isn't just too liberal it's cancer. It's terrifying to think that some people really get their news from them.

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-20-2017 at 10:17 AM.
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 11:03 AM #34
Lieutenant

Quoted: 2354 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 618,255,306,398,670,651,392.00
Total Points: 618,255,306,399,671,910,400.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
Where do you find these liberals? I haven't seen comments like this myself, and most people I know are liberal
The comment section of the the young turds channel, huffpost, and just any other liberal news outlet.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 11:12 AM #35
Voice of Reason

Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
jas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,019,532,703,326,904,320.00
Total Points: 75,425,075,644,644,900,864.00
Happy New Year bro - HughJass happy new year jas! - Mike D A very Happy New Year to you too. - Box-Office thx for the ribbon bro - jaded How did I forget to gift you this for that 3-1 loss, brother? Pardon me. Better late than never. :D - Sake1 
Thanks mate! - OG Rodgers Have a Pepsi...they're good for you. - jaded No Message - Y0@NN Thx bro...cheers! - jaded thanks for the help with the ban bro, - Dean_Razorback 
dolla dolla bills y'all - Mike D ayyyyy lmao - SlySlickSmooth Happy Holidays, all the best for 2016!! - Box-Office Happy Xmas - Sugar Adam Ali Thanks...and have a couple on me. Cheers - jaded 
No Message - Mike D Thanks - hectari Thanks bro im looking for a comeback fight lol - Bardock No Message - MDPopescu a legend in the game - FlatLine 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Kuyukut Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Kuyukut Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Kuyukut Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Kuyukut World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Check_hooks 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dan_cov Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - dan_cov Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - sugarsmosley 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - dan_cov Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Check_hooks Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - sugarsmosley Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - valero 
Childhood Cancer - `STEELHEAD Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DonMega Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - milkroot Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mathed AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sugarsmosley 

heard he was in China and got offered to do a 5-day tour of north korea.....and the story about attempting to steal a poster is most likely fabricated.
jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 02:32 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Dynamite76 has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite76 has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite76 has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite76 has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite76 has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite76 has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite76 has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite76 has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite76 has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite76 has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite76 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,094,912.39

Im sad for him and his family. Im thinking tortute due to the current relations between NK and USA.
Dynamite76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 05:42 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2039 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,000,446,476.78
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- 

North Koreans might have used this kid as a guinea pig for medical experiments. That is what they did during the Korean war. South Korean prisoners were used in the labs.
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
damn, died, korea, that's

User Tag List