Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-19-2017, 10:58 PM #11
Unified Champion

Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
JrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543,400,244,827,752.25
Total Points: 1,546,400,245,776,065.50
One helluva poster. Keep it - Dinamita 03 cheers bud - Beercules 

This is sad news.
Why aren't the liberals protesting this loss?
Why aren't the democrats and SJW protesting on behalf of this young man asking for justice? Standing up for liberal principals, one being fair justice under the law?

Or are they two busy criticizing Trump on a meaningless comment he made to the president of Panama about the canal?
JrRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:00 PM #12
Lieutenant

Quoted: 2303 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 594,247,699,345,127,374,848.00
Total Points: 594,247,699,346,128,633,856.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrRod View Post
This is sad news.
Why aren't the liberals protesting this loss?
Why aren't the democrats and SJW protesting on behalf of this young man asking for justice? Standing up for liberal principals, one being fair justice under the law?

Or are they two busy criticizing Trump on a meaningless comment he made to the president of Panama about the canal?
Liberals are actually to busy laughing about this and saying things like "white privelege doesn't work in North Korea."
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:03 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Straight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,683,927,704,080.12

why is it such a big issue? when you do a crime or something stupid in any place you'll get handled with except in LONDON. oh and if you are also in 3rd world countries and you're white you can rape babies and 3 year old boys and kids and you can still walk free.

just like when you are white and you go to a black neighborhood in the ghetto and say NIGGA i am pretty sure you wont get back out alive.

so to make it worse you go to another country and do stupid stuff you deserve the worst.
Straight Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:13 PM #14
Unified Champion

JrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Liberals are actually to busy laughing about this and saying things like "white privelege doesn't work in North Korea."

Fvcking sick.
Old 06-19-2017, 11:23 PM #15
Unified Champion

Quote:

You would think this is something the liberals would be angry and protesting about. The kid receive a punishment that far far exceeded the crime. Sentenced to 15 years hard labor for stealing a poster. He was returned to his parents in a state unresponsive wakefulness with severe brain damage.
Where are all the human rights people? Instead they're on social media saying it was his fault, he shouldn't have gone there.

I've never been more disgusted.
Old 06-19-2017, 11:35 PM #16
Lieutenant

Quoted: 2303 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 594,247,699,345,127,374,848.00
Total Points: 594,247,699,346,128,633,856.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrRod View Post
You would think this is something the liberals would be angry and protesting about. The kid receive a punishment that far far exceeded the crime. Sentenced to 15 years hard labor for stealing a poster. He was returned to his parents in a state unresponsive wakefulness with severe brain damage.
Where are all the human rights people? Instead they're on social media saying it was his fault, he shouldn't have gone there.

I've never been more disgusted.
Liberals would be angry and protesting if he were not white.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:47 PM #17
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 753,428,352,510,075.62
Total Points: 118,754,539,323,460,960.00
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Send a message via MSN to Mighty_Windir

It breaks me to hear this, he's been on my mind ever since he was released.

We all make mistakes, it pains me to read that his cost him his life.

I would have given anything for him to wake up, I didn't know him, but I felt he was my brother, I just wanted him to have a second chance at life.

I cannot express how much this weights on me, I'd give anything to get my hands on whoever is responsible for his death.

Rest in peace Otto, may you be in the presence of The Lord at this moment. See you soon.
Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:48 PM #18
Patriot

Quoted: 5999 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 63,759,359,090,351,629,402,112.00
Total Points: 63,759,359,090,351,629,402,112.00
fruit for Larry's fruit - Freedom. happy birthday! - -jose- HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog 
For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Oh yeah heard about this story... dam shame that kid died
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:50 PM #19
Patriot

Quoted: 5999 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 63,759,359,090,351,629,402,112.00
Total Points: 63,759,359,090,351,629,402,112.00
fruit for Larry's fruit - Freedom. happy birthday! - -jose- HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog 
For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Where do you find these liberals? I haven't seen comments like this myself, and most people I know are liberal
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:22 AM #20
Unified Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Up View Post
why is it such a big issue? when you do a crime or something stupid in any place you'll get handled with except in LONDON. oh and if you are also in 3rd world countries and you're white you can rape babies and 3 year old boys and kids and you can still walk free.

just like when you are white and you go to a black neighborhood in the ghetto and say NIGGA i am pretty sure you wont get back out alive.

so to make it worse you go to another country and do stupid stuff you deserve the worst.
He stole a poster from a hotel. No one is saying he shouldn't have been punished. But 15 years hard labor? When returned home to be returns with severe brain damage causing you to be unresponsive in a virtual vegetative state?
Is that the justice you speak of?

Share This With Friends

Tags
damn, died, korea, that's

User Tag List